Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Lady Gaga be involved in 2020's award cycle?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

31.png

So now that Gaga is an Academy Award-nominated, Golden Globe-winning actress, and has been through all the major award shows this year, landing several nominations at each award show, notably for Best Actress and Best Original Song, including the Golden Globes, Critics' Choice Awards, Screen Actors Guild Awards, BAFTAs and Academy Awards.

Do you think she will take a break from acting for one or two years, and focus on music, or is she secretly preparing for a major lead/supporting role again?

For TV shows (Ryan Murphy starts principal photography for Hollywood in June:pray:), the show can be released just three months after the commencement of principal photography, so it doesn't take that long. Besides, the final episodes of the show are also shot even after the airing of the first few episodes.

She could aim for another Original Song project, writing for a major movie perhaps.

Screen-Shot-2018-09-06-at-12.46.24-PM.pn

Or she could star in a supporting role in a movie though preparations will have to begin soon or have already begun without us knowing, preferably one that explores her ability to act rather than just starring in a blockbuster visual-heavy movie. Many major Oscar-winning musicians have won their acting Oscars through supporting roles - Jennifer Hudson, Jared Leto. Cher's first Oscar nomination was a supporting performance.

I'm not saying LG6 isn't coming, she's already confirmed its existence, but we know this girl does multiple things at one time so it's definitely possible.

Which do you prefer (apart from LG6 of course cause we all want that)?

AJRocketMan

I’m not sure.. I’m more concerned about LG6 at this moment. Does anyone know if it’s possible for The Countess to come back on AHS?

Glamourpuss

It is possible, because I think she's going to be unstoppable for the next few years. We all know that when Gaga is motivated she never gives up. I think now that she's had a hit movie, soundtrack and all the awards that come with it, that her thirst for success is as strong as ever.

I don't have any specific predictions because she's become really unpredictable. 

Ella Chalcedony

The Soundtrack will be nominated for Album of the Year at 2020 Grammys, I'll Never Love Again might get a nom for Best Pop Solo Performance and this may be a reach but Always Remember Us This Way might get nominated for Song of the Year!

TheSlash

Well, as the soundtrack was released after the Grammy deadline, at least the OST will be part of awards season '20 :lana:

Ew, David!

stupidrain71
2 minutes ago, Ella Chalcedony said:

The Soundtrack will be nominated for Album of the Year at 2020 Grammys, I'll Never Love Again might get a nom for Best Pop Solo Performance. 

This is what I’m also thinking. 

WildAmerican

Hopefully, no LG6 till after the Grammy deadline. Then they can submit ASIB for AOTY where it's a very strong contender.

Bradley
11 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

I’m not sure.. I’m more concerned about LG6 at this moment. Does anyone know if it’s possible for The Countess to come back on AHS?

It really depends on the writers, the AHS universe is interrelated between seasons but I doubt Gaga wants to do the same role. She would probably take on something new.

Glamourpuss
8 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Hopefully, no LG6 till after the Grammy deadline. Then they can submit ASIB for AOTY where it's a very strong contender.

When is the Grammy deadline?

Bradley
2 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

If it follows convention it'd be end of September, usually 30 September.

Chickens in Malibu

ASIB is likely for AoTY.

I won't be surprised if I'll Never Love Again/Always Remember Us This Way is nominated for Best Pop Solo (if Joanne could anything can)

WildAmerican
3 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

September 30th, 2019

Archived