Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

2 Chainz feat. Ariana Grande - Rule The World

monsterhamh

Featured Posts

monsterhamh

After having 2 Chainz hop on the remix to her record-breaking smash "7 rings," Ariana Grande returned the favor exactly a month later when she popped up on Rap Or Go to the League standout "Rule the World." The pair connect once again for the Hitmaka-produced track's visual on Monday (March 11), which had been heavily teased throughout the past week. 

The Sebastian Sdaigui-directed clip finds Ari and Chainz timetraveling decades back to an underground jazz club somewhere out in Los Angeles. Grande grips the mic in her feathery sleeves and sets the dance party in motion.

The ATL native takes the baton in his dressing room, before joining the pop sensation on stage in a crisp all-white suit. The visual comes to a close with an autographed snapshot of the dynamic duo being framed on the wall of the club, solidifying that their epic performance will now last a lifetime.

Producer Tommy Brown, who has worked with both 2 Chainz and Ariana, explained that he had the pair link up in the studio to build organic chemistry, rather than email "7 Rings" back-and-forth. "At first, Chainz wanted me to send him the song, but I was like, 'No, we all have to get in the studio together.' This was in Los Angeles, and it was really cultures meeting," TBHits told Billboard.

Sourcehttps://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/8501888/2-chainz-ariana-grande-rule-the-world-video 

Didn't there used to be a puke reaction? :triggered:

myluis617

Been known this was out but I don't want to give it the time of day. But who has heard it and liked it? Or what yall think?

Heart= Like

Sad= Dislike

Thomas P
32 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Been known this was out but I don't want to give it the time of day. But who has heard it and liked it? Or what yall think?

Heart= Like

Sad= Dislike

It’s fine. Not worth downloading

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

I don't think its bad. I actually really like the rule the world line 

weed
1 hour ago, DCgaga said:

Didn't there used to be a puke reaction? :triggered:

to what girl? :rip: I expected something really messy before watching but it's literally a classy, vintage-luxe themed party video.... bc there is rap it's puke?? like the aversion to rap on GGD is honestly making me angry.. 

41 minutes ago, neptugne said:

to what girl? :rip: I expected something really messy before watching but it's literally a classy, vintage-luxe themed party video.... bc there is rap it's puke?? like the aversion to rap on GGD is honestly making me angry.. 

First off, am I not allowed to not like it? What's your problem? :ohwell:

Second, you're acting mental over a comedic comment :laughga:

weed
17 minutes ago, DCgaga said:

ahaha I mean I'm not acting mental bc it's very widespread on GGD that rap = bad, but sorry for going off on you in particular. what is your explanation? why does this song/video cause a puke reaction in you.. I just don't understand why lol

1 minute ago, neptugne said:

ahaha I mean I'm not acting mental bc it's very widespread on GGD that rap = bad, but sorry for going off on you in particular. what is your explanation? why does this song/video cause a puke reaction in you.. I just don't understand why lol

It had nothing to do with the song, it's ok, I was genuinely asking if there used to be a puke button cause I swore there used to be one, but I'll admit I meant to make it look like I hate cause I LOVE some hot tea in the morning :reductive::classy:

Have a good day, don't stress over anything :D

StreamDelicate

Ari sounds great on it, but 2 Chainz's flow is whack. I laughed irl when he went "YEAH!" in the most over the top way imaginable 

LaMaisonGaga
2 hours ago, DCgaga said:

Comedic? Must‘ve missed that part.

lamaisongaga.com

1 minute ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

There could be a 100 people in a room and 99 of them react sad to your comment, but all you need is that one to react with LMAO

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

giphy.gif

Archived