Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Another female Arabic singer that will change ur mind about arabic pop musi

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

Guest Anisko

"Meriam fares" is already a legend in the arabic world .. She's a great dancer ..she has a great voice .. And her discography is full of dance catchy songs that will makes u lose ur mind. 

Please watch and comment .. I wanna know ur thoughts about her. 

gumzy3000

I have not watched these yet but that watermelon song is catchy and I can not get it out of my head... so thanks for that :giggle:

trolly troll troll

Guest Anisko
Just now, gumzy3000 said:

I have not watched these yet but that watermelon song is catchy and I can not get it out of my head... so thanks for that :giggle:

Glad that u still bopping to Nancy's song 

I recommend u to start with the first two songs.. 

Guest Anisko
9 minutes ago, Economy said:

Why need Google or Instagram to discover new things when u got GGD? :applause:

We're the best cult :kiss:

JustAnother

Another reason to be proud of my part Lebanese heritage :ally: They’re always popping out the best Arabic performers/singers. 

Shadow
Just now, JustAnother said:

Another reason to be proud of my part Lebanese heritage :ally: They’re always popping out the best Arabic performers/singers. 

Maybe she could make it big like Shakira. Does she have any English songs? Just curious...

Silence those demons... . 🖤

JustAnother
1 minute ago, Shadow said:

Maybe she could make it big like Shakira. Does she have any English songs? Just curious...

Not sure. But Shakira really should explore her aribic roots more in her music, Ojos Así wasn’t enough :laughga:

Shadow
Just now, JustAnother said:

Not sure. But Shakira really should explore her aribic roots more in her music, Ojos Así wasn’t enough :laughga:

It would be interesting if Shakira experimented with Arabic music styles and maybe gave shout outs to new artists like this Myriam.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Guest Anisko
4 minutes ago, Shadow said:

She don't have original eng songs..  But she have a cover of "u rise me up" and she performed with Florida a cover of "wild ones" by sia

JustAnother
4 minutes ago, Shadow said:

It would be interesting if Shakira experimented with Arabic music styles and maybe gave shout outs to new artists like this Myriam.

She definitely helped out Colombian artists with her latest album! 

Guest Anisko
27 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

Btw i would love to see u reacting on nancy's song .. 

Archived