James Charles SHADES Gaga's make up

Bizcochito

Featured Posts

Andrea B
5 hours ago, Kara Brasil said:

they're absolutely right

Hide contents

I didn't watch the video but her make up is awful 99% of the time

the makeup is actually good :huntyga: they didn't like it because she looks natural and Gaga wanted to look that way 

yall need to stop pretending to be beauty gurus 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B

if you're going to make a thread about this at least update the OP cause they gave Gaga a 9.5 out of 10 lol 

Zander

He just said he didn’t like it. He wasn’t personally dragging Sarah as a makeup artist... it was one look he didn’t like.

Everyone expecting the crazy makeup pre Joanne from Sarah when that’s not the aesthetic they are going for atm. You just don’t like the makeup therefore you feel the need to get personal and attack Sarah discrediting her talent when she’s doing what fits the brief. The Haus is a collaborative effort - hair, make up, styling and Gaga herself all consult and pre plan looks. She’s just doing what works.

latina twilight

Meh, Sarah is still awesome. Their opinions won't change her accomplishments.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

GhettoFabulous

Tea...but it’s James Charles so we dragging anyways :diane: **** James Charles!:diane:

Didymus

Hilarious. James is actually criticizing her the way most LMs should do :lmao: Just saying you didn’t like it and moving on, no harm done.

And yet he’s getting dragged by LMs... Ok.

SlaeUrAnus

That’s not shade. 

I recommend some of yall to read a gay dictionary and look up the word “shade”.

It is perfectly okay to not like something. We all have that right not to like everything. 

In my messy era.

SlaeUrAnus
3 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Hilarious. James is actually criticizing her the way most LMs should do :lmao: Just saying you didn’t like it and moving on, no harm done.

And yet he’s getting dragged by LMs... Ok.

Exactly! I guarantee some of these LMs who are dragging him are those who dragged Sarah on Twitter.

In my messy era.

JR Gg
1 hour ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

Well did he lie tho? :ohwell:

He did and 50% of y'all who want Sarah to be fired instead want Tara to do her god awful makeup which is much terrible.

Sarah is an acclaimed makeup artist, but sure some of her looks might not be your favourite, but you're not the one hiring her and Gaga likes the makeup. If she didn't, she would have fired her. Y'all should learn to shut up when your opinion doesn't bring anything to the table.

Phoebe Buffay
9 hours ago, JR Gg said:

He did and 50% of y'all who want Sarah to be fired instead want Tara to do her god awful makeup which is much terrible.

Sarah is an acclaimed makeup artist, but sure some of her looks might not be your favourite, but you're not the one hiring her and Gaga likes the makeup. If she didn't, she would have fired her. Y'all should learn to shut up when your opinion doesn't bring anything to the table.

ma'am this is a mcdonald's

Suspiria
19 hours ago, GagaMegaFan said:

She’s worth 300 million and won an Oscar and they’re discussing her make up

It's a makeup channel :poot:

Archived