music news

Madonna's Eurovision performance in Israel in risk

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Ronlop

20130717-pictures-madonna-mdna-tour-dvd-

Source:https://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-5477583,00.html

Transalation:

First publication: A new crisis between the Eurovision Song Contest and the Queen of Pop. Ynet found out that Madonna's representatives sent a list of songs that she is expected to perform on stage in Tel Aviv - and one of them is objectionable among production officials. The director general of the public broadcasting corporation called on them not to interfere in the singer's artistic election.

Meanwhile, in recent days it has been reported abroad that Madonna filmed a clip for a song due to be released next month and stated that it was "a political clip that would lead to controversy." This is not an official report and it is not clear whether the song Madonna wanted to perform on the stage in the Eurovision Song Contest.

DaftFameMonster

Hmm I wonder what song it is.. any ideas?

Ronlop
3 minutes ago, DaftFameMonster said:

Hmm I wonder what song it is.. any ideas?

It's a new song apparently that hasn't been released yet.

gumzy3000

Knowing Madonna, she will probably want to sing about something controversial or perform something that will make people uncomfortable. My assumption will be that the performance or song will either be too sexual, make a comment about the Israel/Palestine situation, or include too much religious imagery. 

Either way, I hope she performs. 

trolly troll troll

DaftFameMonster
2 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

It's a new song apparently that hasn't been released yet.

her controversial mind ugh

Ryusei

my god... can people stop being so uptight about everything? It's madonna what did they expect? Get someone Vanilla af if you dont want controversy

Musery

AgusPop

she wants to kiss Drake again :toofunny:

I'm pretty sure she never wanted to perform.  She just wants  to make drama as always

28 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

my god... can people stop being so uptight about everything? It's madonna what did they expect? Get someone Vanilla af if you dont want controversy

I mean when you’re going to the places like the Middle East you should know that certain things aren’t allowed/accepted and make necessary adjustments or just turn down the gig. It’s a matter of respect.

41 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

Knowing Madonna, she will probably want to sing about something controversial or perform something that will make people uncomfortable. My assumption will be that the performance or song will either be too sexual, make a comment about the Israel/Palestine situation, or include too much religious imagery. 

Either way, I hope she performs. 

That’d be iconic. :vegas:

Archived