💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ariana Grande is a legend

sipthistea

Featured Posts

Economy

Talk about setting the bar low for legendary status :deadbanana:

She's an icon yes but a legend I think is someone that if they died tomorrow or stopped making music or having hits in 20 to 30 years young people still hear their name and their music is still known (ex: MJ, Elvis Presley, Madonna, Britney Spears)

Ariana Grande could get there one day who knows but she's not there yet

Even Gaga who has now been around nearly 11 years I'd say is only now getting to that level

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
13 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

When you say worldwide number 1's, what chart is that? Curious to look up Ariana's stats.

For example, JD and PF went #1 in the US, but Paparazzi didn't, however Paparazzi did go #1 in Germany and Scotland so The Fame has 3 #1 singles worldwide. The same with Ariana. TUN and 7 Rings went #1 in the US, while break up didn't, but it did go #1 in the UK, so Ariana has 3 #1 songs worldwide from TUN.

holy scheisse
2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

For example, JD and PF went #1 in the US, but Paparazzi didn't, however Paparazzi did go #1 in Germany and Scotland so The Fame has 3 #1 singles worldwide. The same with Ariana. TUN and 7 Rings went #1 in the US, while break up didn't, but it did go #1 in the UK, so Ariana has 3 #1 songs worldwide from TUN.

I see so worldwide = going #1 somewhere

mr.peter

Eh not really , I feel like she can easily be forgotten if she doesn’t keep up her current success. She hasn’t done anything ground  breaking or even memorable. I like Ariana but Wouldnt call her a legend yet. 

Pray4FameGa
9 minutes ago, Economy said:

Talk about setting the bar low for legendary status :deadbanana:

She's an icon yes but a legend I think is someone that if they died tomorrow or stopped making music or having hits in 20 to 30 years young people still hear their name and their music is still known (ex: MJ, Elvis Presley, Madonna, Britney Spears)

Ariana Grande could get there one day who knows but she's not there yet

Even Gaga who has now been around nearly 11 years I'd say is only now getting to that level

Lmao please remove Britney Spears from a list that includes Michael Jackson. 

Economy
4 minutes ago, Pray4FameGa said:

Did I say they were on the same level?

Illuminati Freak

Love Ariana but you gotta earn that legendary status title over time. She's on her way to have an amazing career with longveity thou. She's got the right team behind her and the vocal chops to back it all up. Ariana has her finger on the pulse of pop culture right now but everyone has career ups & downs. It's "how" and "if" you can roll with the punches & bounce back from it all that ultimately takes the artists career to new levels. Thats the kinda stuff that will make them a legend. 

TMM90
15 minutes ago, Pray4FameGa said:

Britney belongs on that list. Wether you like it or not.

The only list Britney should be excluded from is the pedophile list MJ is on. Thank u, next!

ImTired
1 hour ago, sipthistea said:

More than an opinion, it's a fact. Ariana is the best teen pop star of all time. She was able to do the unthinkable: Sha has had many #1 from the same album, has a lot of streams and is iconic in every sense.

So that's on that. thanks and next. 

Is that you, Admin? :triggered:

Glamourpuss

No she's definitely not a legend. Perhaps in the eyes of the kids who grew up watching her on Nickelodeon TV shows who got to see her become a worldwide popstar. But she has a long way to go. Her songs are not classics and she hasn't done anything iconic or memorable. Even Britney isn't classed as a legend. 

In the UK Ariana is a household name because of the Manchester bombing and not because of who she is as a star or her music unfortunately. 

RahrahWitch

People throw around the word legend far to often in my opinion. I don't think she's a legend yet, maybe giving time she will become one but most definitely not right now.

HorusRa2

Too early to say this. Legend implies that there are only a few people who attain that status. 

Lady Gaga is just now to where she’s near being considered a Legend. Let’s not be too hasty. 

Pray4FameGa
26 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

Britney belongs on that list. Wether you like it or not.

The only list Britney should be excluded from is the pedophile list MJ is on. Thank u, next!

But the rest had careers spanning decades, full of smash hits and reinvention. Britney had one moment, and disappeared. She’s more known outside the gay community for her breakdown.

She’s not a songwriter, and her musical talents are so lame in comparison. 

Also, MJ was innocent, as determined in court.

TMM90
Just now, Pray4FameGa said:

But the rest had careers spanning decades, full of smash hits and reinvention. Britney had one moment, and disappeared. She’s more known outside the gay community for her breakdown.

She’s not a songwriter, and her musical talents are so lame in comparison. 

Also, MJ was innocent, as determined in court.

Britney was the first superstar of the 2000’s. She will forever be rememberd. 

She has been praised for her song writting skills (do your research).

So was R.Kelly. 

Archived