Ariana Grande is a legend

sipthistea

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John Wayne

A few #1’s doesn’t make her a legend.

I love her, but she’s far from legend status.

holy scheisse

She is tho. She's got the look, the pipes, the charisma, and the team to back her up. She's got it all. :party:

holy scheisse
3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

She only had 3 #1's from an album. 

So did Gaga until like 1 week ago :huntyga:

2School4Cool

I think she may be on her way, but I don’t think she is yet. Lots of successful artists have a string of hit singles, but only a select few reach legend status. It would be different if she was already selling out stadiums globally or something, but she is currently an immensely successful artist with a string of hits. I consider Taylor Swift legend status because she can sell out stadiums globally and can drop an album and it instantly is a global phenomenon. Adele is legend status in my opinion because she can drop an album after disappearing for five years and is instantly the most talked about name on Earth. I’ve convinced myself my favortie artists are legends in the past too, but in reality legend is a big word, and I’ve learned not to throw it around lightly. This being said, Ariana is one of the biggest and most successful artists of this decade, and I could see her reaching legend status if she continues on the same trajectory :) 

See The Best In Everyone

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, holy scheisse said:

So did Gaga until like 1 week ago :huntyga:

I'm talking about Worldwide, Gaga had 3 #1's from The Fame, 3 #1's from The Fame Monster, 4 #1's from BTW, 2 #1's from ARTPOP, 1 #1 from Joanne and 2 #1's from ASIB (WORLDWIDE NOT JUST THE US).

holy scheisse
9 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I'm talking about Worldwide, Gaga had 3 #1's from The Fame, 3 #1's from The Fame Monster, 4 #1's from BTW, 2 #1's from ARTPOP, 1 #1 from Joanne and 2 #1's from ASIB (WORLDWIDE NOT JUST THE US).

When you say worldwide number 1's, what chart is that? Curious to look up Ariana's stats.

nakedidea

Legend, absolutely not.

Successful teen pop, Yes.

She has the help from 100 to keep her mainstream and to keep her music "Good". 

She has a great voice, but she has yet to prove her own creative force . 

TY, NXT.

Oyster

Idk about legend but what she has accomplished is incredibly impressive and she’s really slaying 

McYves

If you're talking about legends please don't forget our QUEEN, goddess of everything that exists:

EDIT: OK, Ariana's fine, I like her, I truly like her but maybe I have a very different definition of legend. LOVE.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Archived