💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Madonna may perform at Eurovision 2019

Varo Yan

Featured Posts

Varo Yan

WIWIBLOGGS “Looking very good”: Billionaire Sylvan Adams confident Madonna will perform at Eurovision 2019

Rumors have been swirling for months that we might just be getting international star Madonnato grace the stage in Tel Aviv. While negotiations have been ongoing, major financier Sylvan Adams has indicated that, so far, things are “looking very good”.

The Jerusalem Post reports that the Canadian-Israeli billionaire has been apparently wooing the singer for months. Speaking at the Keshet INTV Conference at the YMCA in Jerusalem, Adams said he became involved with the upcoming Eurovision in Tel Aviv in the hopes of bringing a huge-name artist to the show.

“We’ve reached out to Madonna to try to add a little bit of glitz to the event. It’s looking very good that she’s going to come here and participate in the Eurovision Song Contest.”

Israel’s Mako reported that Madonna’s fee is $1.5 million. That’s reportedly for singing just two songs.

MORE HERE: 

Didymus

A billionaire "wooing" Madonna for a Eurovision performance :air: Why does that sound so odd.

Didymus

I hope (and I do think) Madonna's just negotiating with the actual Eurovision people lol, I'd be kind of shocked if she'd really let herself be convinced by some semi-related investor :rip:

highlikegaga

this might help her make a successful comeback actually, if she performs new material and it's good.

there will be memes and her taking over Europe AT LEAST

anyhow, I'm rooting for her

Miracle

Let her take the controversy this year, Gaga can perform with Björk in 2020 when Iceland wins next year

tomsches
33 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Let her take the controversy this year, Gaga can perform with Björk in 2020 when Iceland wins next year

HATRED WILL PREVAIL 

Shadow

Seems like speculation, so moving to Entertainment Talk until confirmation arises...

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Archived