Andy McQueen
On 3/17/2019 at 10:28 PM, Adakam said:

Next empty attack?

Next empathy lack?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andy McQueen

When Latoya later changed her claims (she said for many years that she believes her brother was a pedophile, look it up), MJ Fans are saying she lied in the past the whole time. When Wade speaks up now and admits to the alleged abuse, MJ fans are saying "oh he is lying  now and was telling the truth back then all the time."

I actually suspect Latoya changed her claims after all these years because the Jackson estate pushed her to do so. She also had financial and mental issues. She was the only member of the family back then who spoke up about the money checks she saw and also the comments of MJs mother. She is also the only one who admitted that Joseph Jackson sexual abused her and her sister Rebbie and how sadistic he also was to his sons. Just keep that in mind...

I'm sickened by the arguments on here and elswhere defending him. So much ignorance; this is how abusers get away with it. Please, all of you declaring his innocence never ever have children.

Honestly though. There’s so much corroborating evidence to imply MJ was guilty and these men seem genuine to me. I don’t think they would portray themselves in such a vulnerable and potentially humiliating way if they just wanted to smear MJ. 

I mean really though. The MJ fans bought the media’s lies that MJ was an innocent childlike man and let him get away with the unthinkable. It’s obvious that James and Wade are truthful and body language expert Janine Driver corroborated this. 

Archived