celeb

Slate: "Michael Jackson defenders are starting to sound like flat-earthers"

Dilwyn

Featured Posts

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Bitch

Except flat earthers have no evidence that backs up what they believe. There is no evidence against what MJ defenders believe. 

iCpro

Really not liking this narrative tbh. whether you think he did it or not, it’s highly likely that we will ever know with absolute certainty what really happened. All that’s left are allegations against someone who can no longer defend themselves. 

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Dilwyn
6 minutes ago, August3 said:

Except flat earthers have no evidence that backs up what they believe. There is no evidence against what MJ defenders believe. 

No evidence? love letters, calls and faxes and treating underage kids like he is their boyfriend.

A video of a boy crying cause he was too old to be michaels friend anymore

Him drawing naked kids, sleeping with them, i could go on and on, you guys are totally blind smh :toofunny:

Dilwyn

Like i said, with this much evidence.

If was anyone but michael people would have already believe it.

Azor Ahai
7 minutes ago, iCpro said:

Really not liking this narrative tbh. whether you think he did it or not, it’s highly likely that we will ever know with absolute certainty what really happened. All that’s left are allegations against someone who can no longer defend themselves. 

Did you even watch the documentary? Or even google "Michael Jackson children creepy".

Everyone knew what he was doing was creepy but some people chose to believe it was all innocent.

Kimmo

No this article sounds like it was written by a flat-earther, because it’s just human nature for his fan base to defend him, they are in denial, is kinda like a break up, it takes time for some fans to process and understand that he is actually guilty while other fans see the facts from the start....

Journalists now days I swear... they let emotions take over the keyboard :interestinga:

Hottie Detector

Queen Bitch
1 minute ago, Chop said:

Tbh his music should be banned from youtube, spotify, etc.

Why? 

1 minute ago, Azor Ahai said:

Did you even watch the documentary? Or even google "Michael Jackson children creepy".

Everyone knew what he was doing was creepy but some people chose to believe it was all innocent.

He definitely did some creepy and inappropriate stuff with kids, but there isn't any conclusive evidence that he did anything sexual, other than witness testimony which is notoriously unreliable.

I'm not trying to defend him, I have no opinion on his guilt because I don't think we have enough information. Just playing devil's advocate. 

iCpro

Just because what someone does is creepy does not mean they are a pedophile, that’s a huge conclusion to leap to. We all know MJ was incredibly mentally disturbed and acted in a way that is very alien to everyone else, but that does not count as evidence for him being a pedophile.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Gohan

And the ones that believe in the documentary are starting to become like obnoxious religious extremists who can't even see that those grown a** men been trying to save their finances by gaining some notoriety by falsely accusing time to time an already dead man :madge:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Dilwyn
1 minute ago, Gohan said:

And the ones that believe in the documentary are starting to become like obnoxious religious extremists who can't even see that those grown a** men been trying to save their finances by gaining some notoriety by falsely accusing time to time an already dead man :madge:

if you read the article, it adresses this dumb argument

Archived