Dilwyn

Featured Posts

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monster4life231
8 hours ago, nicolasrumet said:

To the writer of this ignorant article, I say

I have never seen this before and I don't know what to say.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Whispering
15 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

No BUT then again I had my childhood, I was not abused by my father and I’m not mentally a child like MJ was. Also WHEN did MJ hang around those children like they are his boyfriends? That’s just ridiculous. 

That doesn’t make sleeping with children okay. There have been hundreds of child stars who have grown and had age appropriate relationships. Becoming an adult early (which many children have had to do for centuries for various reasons) does not have a direct correlation with being a pedophile. 

MJ traveled with these kids, slept with them in his bed, had them accompany him to events and on tour. They stayed in his hotel room. He went from one boy to the next, once the current boy got too old. 

Regina George
10 minutes ago, Whispering said:

That doesn’t make sleeping with children okay. There have been hundreds of child stars who have grown and had age appropriate relationships. Becoming an adult early (which many children have had to do for centuries for various reasons) does not have a direct correlation with being a pedophile. 

MJ traveled with these kids, slept with them in his bed, had them accompany him to events and on tour. They stayed in his hotel room. He went from one boy to the next, once the current boy got too old. 

But none of what you wrote is illegal. None. Everything you wrote is truth but that doesn’t mean he had sexual relationships with them. Many of those boys protected him and are protecting him now. We know for a fact he did those things but their parents knew about those things and they always accompanied them at the tour. It’s not like he was there with the boy alone. 

Whispering
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

But none of what you wrote is illegal. None. Everything you wrote is truth but that doesn’t mean he had sexual relationships with them. Many of those boys protected him and are protecting him now. We know for a fact he did those things but their parents knew about those things and they always accompanied them at the tour. It’s not like he was there with the boy alone. 

When you have a pattern of this as an adult, it is creepy...which is what this started out with. You stated that you were “weird” too. Being eccentric or different is different than inappropriate behavior. 

The parents knew, but the boys were staying with Michael alone. He was alone with these boys in his hotel room and for the night. 

Regina George
4 minutes ago, Whispering said:

When you have a pattern of this as an adult, it is creepy...which is what this started out with. You stated that you were “weird” too. Being eccentric or different is different than inappropriate behavior. 

The parents knew, but the boys were staying with Michael alone. He was alone with these boys in his hotel room and for the night. 

Yes I agree it is creepy and I’m not denying it. But I also don’t think he abused them or had sex with them. Not after many of his accusers said their parents made them lie and one of them even killed himself because of his father who made him lie about Jackson. 

Benji

I’ve always assumed Michael was a paedophile.  There may be false accusers, there may not be but I just can’t get to grips why any adult man would want children in his bed in the way he did :saladga: I personally think he was a very mentally ill individual who understood he was doing something wrong but didn’t realise the sheer damage he was doing to these children.  He had enablers all around him, including the parents which justified his actions to himself.

Didymus
7 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Yes I agree it is creepy and I’m not denying it. But I also don’t think he abused them or had sex with them. Not after many of his accusers said their parents made them lie and one of them even killed himself because of his father who made him lie about Jackson. 

Who are they? I hear about them from a lot of fans but I can never find them being referred to in news articles etc.

Didymus

@nicolasrumet Can you link me? All I know about trial related people admitting to having lied is that Gavin's brother lied about his parents and Gavin's mom lied in a previous court case.

SilkSpectre
On 3/14/2019 at 9:57 AM, MarriedToMusic said:

Just to give some context to that clip, Martin Bashir who made the documentary set that scene up with an agenda, he told Michael to invite someone he had helped (the kid stayed at Neverland two years prior while fighting cancer) to be interviewed and show "the world what a wonderful person you are".

Martin was the one to place that boy's head on Michael's shoulder and ask them to hold hands (!!!)

Unfortunately Michael was high as a kite during the filming of the entire special and had very poor judgement so he went along with it. The boy and his mother actually later on mocked the scene itself when they were defending Michael after the backlash:

Michael had originally wanted to bring Dave Dave to be interviewed, a burns victim he helped in the 80s. But Martin declined as it didn't fit the narrative that MJ liked little boys because by then Dave Dave was an adult.

imgdeath-michael-jacksons-son-what-was-d4F1D506300000578-0-image-a-50_1534349835

Martin Bashir admitted after Michael died that he wanted to cash in on the narrative that Michael was a pedo and abused his trust, he also said he never saw any inappropriate behavior while he was at Neverland. 

0:35

Strange for her to allege sources say bashir directed that when Michael never said that even with all his critique of Bashir and the documentary...seems an important thing he would have pointed out, no? The clip of Gavin and his mother also kind of contradicts the claim that it wasn’t directed by bashir. It is also only one of many examples of him and young boys holding hands.

Andy McQueen

None of the MJ fans have even watched the documentary... They just remain biased. 

Chickens in Malibu
15 hours ago, Andy McQueen said:

None of the MJ fans have even watched the documentary... They just remain biased. 

Why saying so?

I did watch it. And it didn't seem authentic to me. It seemed more designed to shock and disgust the audience into belief, rather than telling a believable story.

They had these faxes. Okay? Is it sexual to tell someone "I love you" he said that to everyone.

And the other guy, James, who claimed he had sexual encounters with MJ hundreds of times.

Come on... hundreds of times? Yet not a single bit of evidence? No discovery by anyone? 

Michael Jackson would have to be the greatest and smartest deceiver of all time to be able to pull that off (abusing children every night without any tail of evidence/corroboration).

And I don't believe MJ is particularly smart or cautious. Actually he is quite naive. If not for his naivety and over confidence about his innocence, he wouldn't have been tried. Remember the trial started based on a documentary where MJ opened up about loving children and helping the disadvantaged ones, even though he should've learned his lesson from 1993 that the media would twist his words and actions.

So yeah, I'm not buying the narrative. MJ is ANYTHING but prudent, cautious or smart. He's a great artist but he was reckless and naive at times. 

ShockPop

I am by no means an mj fan. I also do not believe he abused children. There is no evidence to say he did.

There is evidence to show that a man who had a traumatic childhood befriended children of a similar age to his own when he started out. This behaviour was clearly intended to live through these children and give them the joy he couldn't have.

Epione

I've watched the documentary, still no idea if he actually did it, more leaning to the side that he did not. 

Archived