đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Slate: "Michael Jackson defenders are starting to sound like flat-earthers"

Dilwyn

Featured Posts

Regina George
33 minutes ago, freebit said:

I truly hope his ardent defenders never have kids.

I can’t believe someone would say such a thing. Yikes. Relax and leave this thread if it’s THAT frustrating to you. Saying this kinds of stuff is extremely disrespectful and just plain rude. 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GABEL

We shouldn't accuse anyone of anything if we don't have evidence but what he did and his obsession with children were inappropriate for sure even if it's not sexual.

But he's long gone and we'll never know what exactly happened back then, he can't defend himself anymore

AgusPop

I can say the same about who believe blindly in what two shaddy people say in a  biased documentary without any proof :staymad:

I love this interview. Piers Morgan almost makes the director of the documentary cry haha :ladyhaha:

Economy
3 hours ago, JevyDuty said:

But did they stand in the court of law? This ain't France. We are innocent until proven guilty. And those questionable evidence you speak of are.... questionable. If there's room for doubt, then there's room for discussion and no room for a definitive conviction. 

Is that Actually how it works in France????

Dominic

What evidence do his fans wanna see though? How the hell are you gonna get physical evidence? It's silly to expect some form of tangible proof. All we have are the victims words, which in every other recent case is enough but funnily enough it isn't now. Doesn't make sense. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Sanne Godijn
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

You are calling me and everyone else who doesn’t think he did it “rape and pedophilia apologist”. Do you even know what that means? We would be “rape and pedophilia apologists” if we said stuff like “it’s okay to have sex with children, he did it because he is mentally unstable” etc. We are not saying that because we don’t think he did that. So don’t confuse those terms. The day you see me protecting someone like R Kelly who literally has a video of him having sex with underage girl and saying that it’s okay - you can freely use that term. For now - just don’t. Thank you.

He/she was probably referring to slate

Regina George
11 minutes ago, Dominic said:

What evidence do his fans wanna see though? How the hell are you gonna get physical evidence? It's silly to expect some form of tangible proof. All we have are the victims words, which in every other recent case is enough but funnily enough it isn't now. Doesn't make sense. 

People who accused him said he had rooms full of his **** videos with children, they said that he collected their underwear, they said they have proof recorded on security cameras, they said they could draw his penis accurately, they said he had secret rooms at neverland where he would have sex with kids, they said he has pictures of him having sex with kids, they said that he has lube all around the house and many other physical evidence that were NEVER found. I mean not even ONE picture or a video or a security camera recording (I need to mention that it was proven that there were no recordings missing) was found. It’s extremely (and I mean EXTREMELY) hard to hide or destroy those things without ANY evidence of it ever existing when you are MJ and when you have hundreds of people working with you in the house. Those are the evidence that people need to see and when I see just one legit picture or recording (that many claimed existed) I will gladly apologize to anyone that I ever doubted. 

AgusPop
2 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

What else can you expect from rape and pedophilia apologists?

re.jpg

Is he a pedophilia apologists too?

I thought you were better than that. disappointed:coffee:

Chromatislaps
1 hour ago, Dominic said:

The entire timeline they present compared with with the timeline other child friends of MJ does not add up.

How can we trusts Wade's word? He testified under oath in defense for Michael, he cheated on Brandi Jackson with 3 women including an underage girl and Britney Spears, which makes him a cheater and not trustworthy in my opinion.

His stories only started to suddenly surface again because he had a mental breakdown after being denied the role of director. Not saying that this is not possible, because their memories could have been misinterpreted for a long time. But I have never heard of a situation of abuse is being repressed and misunderstood as something innocent, until someone becomes a father at 32, by imagining their own kids being abused... (by whom? themselves? MJ?):oprah: 

That story they paint of allegedly being abused by Michael has changed in court appeals and the latest version they presented in Leaving Neverland take a lot of the narrative of the book "Michael Jackson Was My Lover", which was about alleged abuse of Jordy Chandler, written by a pedophilia apologist.:oprah:. These elements were not present in earlier drafts of their appeal  until after Wade had bought the book :saladga:

There were emails used in the appeals of Wade were he used tabloid junk to give veracity to his claims and to his appeal. But what he didn't check was that while he was shopping on the internet on MJ story articles in tabloids including child abuse claim articles, he was discussing through email with his mother Joy to verify if these articles were true and she debunked them. :oprah: AND these emails he himself submitted to court without ommitting the discussed parts with his mother... :poot:

This entire thing is fishy. Look if the story was presented by a guy that didn't have this shady background I would believe it, but at this point I'm starting to see a very money/fame hungry man in Wade Robson. They claim they are not doing it for the money, and that HBO is not paying them, but in the mean time they are sueing for 1,1 or 1,2 billion dollars :saladga:

The "alleged" victim Brett Barnes that was mentioned in Leaving Neverland, debunked the claims were untrue about him being abused. Till this day he still defends Michael Jackson.

Other childfriends: Macaulay McCulkin, Corey Feldman, Emmanuel Lewis, Aaron Carter and Brett Barnes all debunked the rumors over 2,5 decades. And even Jordan Chandler, the boy from the first allegations, wrote when he was already an adult, in an open letter that all of the allegations were being orchestrated by his father, in order to extort money from Michael Jackson.

Just look further than just the Leaving Neverland stories, it's just incredibly one-sided and in order to make it a credible picture, there needs to be a picture were all of the child friends of MJ are interviewed. Two people can paint a certain picture of a man, but that doesn't mean they are saying the truth.

Wade has been lying under oath if he is telling the truth now...it's only a good thing that he would come forth and share his story. But if he's lying now, we need to look at his actual past with people he was acquainted with other than Michael and his own family. They at least should have interviewed Brett Barnes and Brandi Jackson. Brandi Jackson was his girlfriend, during the alleged abuse. Michael was asked by Wade to set up this meeting with Brandi. Brandi paints a really different picture of Wade than how he portrays himself.

dlioncourt91

I'm a fan of his but I hate because you admire his work and artistry it makes you a rape apologist/child molester defender. WTF?

Rudz Xinc

People were so quick to believe the allegation against Melanie Martinez without any evidence. And people still defend MJ and trying to find proof? :madge:

Look at those clowns

1 hour ago, GABEL said:

We shouldn't accuse anyone of anything if we don't have evidence but what he did and his obsession with children were inappropriate for sure even if it's not sexual.

His obsession with little boys, he was not attracted to young girls. 

monster4life231
5 hours ago, Azor Ahai said:

It's true. The logic jumps people go through just because they enjoy his music.

This has nothing to do with liking his music. I am a huge MJ fan, but when I talk about the allegations, the music doe not matter at all. I defend MJ as a human being not as an artist.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Archived