💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga tweets: "Pregnant with #LG6"

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

Taide
11 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

And, so what? At least "Jopanned" got a top 5 hit, a Grammy and a #1 album. 

That album had her most local tour and it was the most local album of 2016 by a pop girl. 

Top 5 hit? Yes, but it stayed in the top 10 for one week and fell in #21 or something. Also MR was non-event outside the USA, UK and Italy but go off.

The album did not get a Grammy, but a re-release of a song in it did. 

Yeehaw stans something else I swear. 

EDIT: I'm not saying it was a trash album, but it was underperformance and often overrated by the fanbase. It is a solid record and tbh her most timeless one. 

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
7 minutes ago, Taide said:

That album had her most local tour and it was the most local album of 2016 by a pop girl. 

Top 5 hit? Yes, but it stayed in the top 10 for one week and fell in #21 or something. Also MR was non-event outside the USA, UK and Italy but go off.

The album did not get a Grammy, but a re-release of a song in it did. 

Yeehaw stans something else I swear. 

:saladga:

MR is 2x Platinum and much likely under certified. It has more streams than Poker Face and Bad Romance (her 2 biggest hits) and it was a hit in Switzerland and other places. And Joanne did win a Grammy. Its still the original song, just a reworked version, even Gaga considers it part of the album. And if it even got 2 Grammys noms the year before, which ARTPOP couldn't do. Its still getting more than thousands of sales a week 2 years after its released and always comes back on iTunes. How about you let others enjoy an album and not bash them just because you don't like it. 

Yeehaw stans? Not even half of the album are country. And the album is considered pop, so I don't know why you bring that up.

Taide
6 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

:saladga:

MR is 2x Platinum and much likely under certified. It has more streams than Poker Face and Bad Romance (her 2 biggest hits) and it was a hit in Switzerland and other places. And Joanne did win a Grammy. Its still the original song, just a reworked version, even Gaga considers it part of the album. And if it even got 2 Grammys noms the year before, which ARTPOP couldn't do. Its still getting more than thousands of sales a week 2 years after its released and always comes back on iTunes. How about you let others enjoy an album and not bash them just because you don't like it. 

Yeehaw stans? Not even half of the album are country. And the album is considered pop, so I don't know why you bring that up.

It's not that serious did you even read my edit. :awkney: A local is local, denying that or addin one or two countries doesn't change that.

CanadaGoesGaga

All of her babies are wonderful, so I could care less if the GP or radio has paid her dust. Bring on LG6.

KatieJudasGaga4
11 hours ago, Taide said:

It's not that serious did you even read my edit. :awkney: A local is local, denying that or addin one or two countries doesn't change that.

It does, but whatever.

Haroon

She was also pregnant with ARTPOP's little sister :koons: I used to be pro-choice before all of this :giveup:

Chickens in Malibu
56 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Ummmm

If you think Gaga would invite someone who has "the goal is to suck 100 dicks" as her bio on twitter, to exclusively listen to her much anticipated upcoming album, you'll have to rethink your entire stanhood and what you know about Gaga.

GABEL
20 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

If you think Gaga would invite someone who has "the goal is to suck 100 dicks" as her bio on twitter, to exclusively listen to her much anticipated upcoming album, you'll have to rethink your entire stanhood and what you know about Gaga.

Not trying to drag anyone but don't forget Gaga is the girl who wrote" I wanna take a ride on your disco stick":laughga:

Chickens in Malibu
Just now, GABEL said:

Not trying to drag anyone but don't forget Gaga is the girl who wrote" I wanna take a ride on your disco stick":laughga:

At least that sounds classy and artistic

CanadaGoesGaga
1 hour ago, nicolasrumet said:

Oh come on, Gaga was and likely still is the raunchiest Mfer out there. 

ShayCristoforo

Unpopular opinion: LG6ix9ine  

Telephone part 2 where SHE busts him out of prison.  

jk. never ever

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Fresco
13 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Unpopular opinion: LG6ix9ine  

Telephone part 2 where SHE busts him out of prison.  

jk. never ever

Doubtful he'll live to make music again out of prison. :eww:

MaryJaneHolland

I need her to start posting videos of them bopping in the studio or something :giveup:

Archived