💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga tweets: "Pregnant with #LG6"

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

Cerny
14 minutes ago, Miracle said:

it's been a long since they haven't teased anything so this came as a massive surprise 

The only reason they put their teasing on hold for a moment was because of Awards season.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SwissMonster
2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

WIG OFF THE DEEP END default_cry0.gif

WATCH AS SHE DIVES IN default_cry0.gif

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

WATCH AS SHE DIVES IN default_cry0.gif

IM ABOUT TO MEET THE GROUND default_cry0.gif

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

AshIey

I think this is a sign they’re actually working on the album right now, not that it’s close to being done lol. :cryga:

ARTPOPSTER

Thank you to whoever combined the threads. I did not feel like reading them all. :gaycat:

fede ARTPOP

:cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Archived