Gaga tweets: "Pregnant with #LG6"

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glittertinks
2 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Inb4 this in the only time she mentions anything related to LG6 until release date on late 2020 

She better not :triggered:

arrtpop
2 minutes ago, Ami said:

I don't know why she would respond to this. She literally responds to nothing else about Bradley Cooper as far as the romantic link between them yet chooses to reply to a rumour that she's pregnant with his child. WTF. This is going to make rumours worse.

why can't you just enjoy that she announced an album

aphrodite

The Enigmatic

9 MONTHS LEFT JKSDNFKLSDMFALSDKNGAJDG;DFHGL;ER HSRLGHRUIT5 4ETGOI53 HYU5QILTQF;IOF

I AM SHOOK

I am having my ARTPOP moment

Shipper

Why are we so excited again?  Because Gaga recognized that LG6 existed? But we already knew this. :ladyhaha:

Is it because she gave us a 9 month timeline? 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

sarahb

Jesus I read 'Gaga' and 'pregnant' and had a heart attack :rip:

Then it sunk in what she wrote and I had another one :rip:

monsterdino

sooo...we have

BloodPop

BoyzNoize

Skrillex

SOPHIE

Justin Tranter

who else?

LilyLark
7 minutes ago, Ami said:

I don't know why she would respond to this. She literally responds to nothing else about Bradley Cooper as far as the romantic link between them yet chooses to reply to a rumour that she's pregnant with his child. WTF. This is going to make rumours worse.

Sis, no one is going to make that connection but us stans AND all but the trashiest of tabloids have dropped the rumors about her and BCoop. And it was a misogynistic "who's the daddy" rumor, not specifically about Rocket Racoon. If the rumor was specifically about BCoop, you might be on to something.

But it was a mild joke that most aren't going to make that connection with—Fader wrote it up as her about to give birth to her new album and most didn't even acknowledge the pregnancy joke.

Just now, monsterdino said:

sooo...we have

BloodPop

BoyzNoize

Skrillex

SOPHIE

Justin Tranter

who else?

Diplo (?)

D1f-LhcXcAI-BqK.jpg?format=jpg&name=orig

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Archived