I'm a remainer myself but that's how democracy works

Not...really?

Not when many of the ways the referendum was done were unconstitutional

DziJuLaj
On 3/12/2019 at 10:26 PM, Florian said:

Hitler hasn't been elected by the people :sweat:

He was. In 1933. 

On 3/12/2019 at 10:20 PM, Glamourpuss said:

We know what it is. The UK want to be independent. The EU wants us to be a doormat. There's nothing wrong with taking care of your own but right now the UK is taking care of everyone else and their own are being neglected. Simple as that. 

The UK is independent even being the part of the UE. And all countries in the UE are independent. 

There is something wrong with "taking care" of you own. It is very selfish when you look at our history. We, European, have the same roots, very similar culture. And (as I said before) the UK is not taking care about other countries. We could say this about Germany or maybe even France, since they are the most involved countries. The UK always cared only about their own interests, what simply shows that they do not understand that the idea of the EU. As a proud European I must admit that I am very thankful to founding fathers. Thanks to them I can travel a lot, I was able to study abroad, I can work with companies from other countries, I can go the the store and find there a wide range of products etc.

And look at other big countries (big in terms of a territory). Nowadays, the rule "the bigger, the better" is very powerful...

alchemik.online

Florian
9 hours ago, DziJuLaj said:

He was. In 1933. 

His party won legislative elections in 1933 and Hitler was appointed Chancellor. He wasn't elected by the people per say.