๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga in LA yesterday

LaLa

Featured Posts

AJRocketMan

She does NOT look happy to see that paparazzoย in that second picture.ย 

For those that are bothered by her appearance, hereโ€™s a picture of her grocery shopping two days before Christmas in 2013.

latest?cb=20151223223447

That should hold you over! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imnotyourbabe10

I'd dress like this everyday if I could -- home, errands, work, dates, etc.ย  Be comfortable, people.ย  Life is too short.

AshIey
2 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

Do most celebrities even buy their own groceries? I donโ€™t even go grocery shopping, I just pull up and they put them in my car.ย :ladyhaha:

This is my job lol. Maybe Iโ€™ve picked your groceries.ย :tongue:ย Ever since I started working there I havenโ€™t done my own shopping either, I just order it. But Iโ€™m sure Gaga enjoys doing normal things like grocery shopping and trying to blend in while doing so.

Zilla

Hm. Could it be bold to say that she's at her house that used to be Frank Zappa's in Hollywood? Which has a recording studio?ย :trollga:

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

TheSlash

This is a look predestined for crying in a corner while eating tons of ice cream, chips and other sweet sh*t .ย 

tenor.gif?itemid=13277687

tenor.gif?itemid=10108655

:vegas:ย 

Ew, David!

Fresco

I'm imagining that chef Bo and Gaga like to pick out specific cuts of meat or vegetables for chef type cooking.ย ;)ย Isn't going to the market really common practice for a chef?

Also, athletic wear is,ย not haute or sexy but,ย ย a large profitable section of the clothing market. ( I almost thought she was wearing haus of drew when I saw the smiley face.)

CannaeDrive
54 minutes ago, Uniquecorn said:

That's her friend from High School right??ย :heart::wub:

That's right.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

ImTired
5 hours ago, LaLa said:

Daily Mailย has pics of Gaga out shopping yesterday in Hollywood. Poor Vintage Grocers, thrown over for a Gelson's.ย 

10848790-6796573-image-a-21_155233191471

10848780-6796573-image-a-2_1552330988798

10848782-6796573-image-m-26_155233205145

Also, I guess this means she wasn't on that date with Justin Theroux in NYCย :huntyga:ย 

ย 

ย 

I love FrumpGa...:diane:

not asher613
2 hours ago, SpaceAce said:

Today I found out thatย sweat pants are not only gendered but a sign of the end of the world as we know it.ย 

You never cease to amaze me little monsters.ย 

Whoย said it was the sweat pants?

LordEnigma
2 hours ago, Galagala said:

Omg that's...... my mom dresses better than her:ladyhaha:

*Gaga dresses in sweatpants for one day*ย 

Gays: omg she doesnโ€™t have any sense of style.

LordEnigma

Yes Gaga is a fashion icon so I get why people are a little wtf about it but it also goes to show how the gay communityย expects out of women. Iโ€™ve seen so many gay men be nasty to people just because they arenโ€™t dressed cute. Let people liveย :ohwell:

Archived