LaLa

Featured Posts

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shadow
10 minutes ago, SKANK said:

giphy.gif

I shivered when I read a Gaga fan calling her in sweatpants "refreshingly real." As if the world isn't full of enough reality. Lady Gaga used to be a beautifully quixotic figure, like Angelyne and Amanda Lepore. It was her extreme dedication to fashion and art, both on and off stage, that set her apart from her peers.

Needless to say she works her ass off, and I don't judge her for wanting to be comfortable, but I will once again scrub images of her in sweatpants from my brain.

"Sweatpants are a sign of defeat." - Karl Lagerfeld

"Flip-flops are the downfall of many relationships. First it's the flip-flops, and then it's the sweatpants. It's the gateway drug to no sex." - Lady Gaga

So dramatic, Skank... :smh:

it isn't the end of the world...

Silence those demons... . 🖤

GatorDontPlay
4 minutes ago, SKANK said:

giphy.gif

I shivered when I read a Gaga fan calling her in sweatpants "refreshingly real." As if the world isn't full of enough reality. Lady Gaga used to be a beautifully quixotic figure, like Angelyne and Amanda Lepore. It was her extreme dedication to fashion and art, both on and off stage, that set her apart from her peers.

Needless to say she works her ass off, and I don't judge her for wanting to be comfortable, but I will once again scrub images of her in sweatpants from my brain.

"Sweatpants are a sign of defeat." - Karl Lagerfeld

Thing is, if she goes all high fashion gaga grocery shopping she'll get recognized and she won't really have a good time with her friends. And tbf there will be many other occasions where she can show off her love for fashion.

RAMROD

Casual morning Gaga :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SKANK
5 minutes ago, Shadow said:

So dramatic, Skank... :smh:

it isn't the end of the world...

I wasn’t being serious. I didn’t literally shiver when you approved of sweatpants. 

I’m just gay, and allergic to Walmart. 

:toofunny:

derpmonster

Can y'all let her live her life as a normal person for a few days? Imagine if people expected you to dress up every single day regardless of how you're feeling. 

This isn't new. She used to do this in the Fame Monster/BTW eras too. Not the best disguise but at least only her real fans will recognize her. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Ronk

We stan a person who walks down the street carrying a Starbucks.

I live outside the space time continuum.

SpaceAce
2 hours ago, iAstroLeo said:

Not even I would go in public looking like that :selena: 

I have done this many a night class. Starbucks, sweats, leather jacket, messy hair, etc. Too tired to care. Gaga might just be too rich and cute to care.  

Shadow
1 hour ago, SKANK said:

I wasn’t being serious. I didn’t literally shiver when you approved of sweatpants. 

I’m just gay, and allergic to Walmart. 

:toofunny:

I know, and actually laughed at that gif, like someone tossing Gaga bread. 

You know, I'm straight and I cough up lungs at Walmart culture, too.  :coffee:

SpaceAce

Today I found out that sweat pants are not only gendered but a sign of the end of the world as we know it. 

You never cease to amaze me little monsters. 

SKANK
13 minutes ago, Shadow said:

I know, and actually laughed at that gif, like someone tossing Gaga bread. 

You know, I'm straight and

Stopped reading there. :lolga:

Heterosexual privilege is being unable to understand the pain of seeing Lady Gaga in sweatpants. 

Shadow
18 hours ago, SKANK said:

Stopped reading there. :lolga:

Heterosexual privilege is being unable to understand the pain of seeing Lady Gaga in sweatpants. 

Sure I'm privileged, I can wear sweatpants with no shame and apparently so can Lady Gaga...

Maybe your sweatpants in the closet need to be let out once in a while. ;)

Everyone, go put on some sweatpants. I dare you to be daring. 😎

Archived