💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga in LA yesterday

LaLa

Featured Posts

31 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

It’s like you all don’t realise the reason why she dresses like this. It’s so she isn’t noticed when she is shopping, like she wants to be able to shop without having a phone shoved in her face. Obviously someone tipped off the paparazzi to get these pics, let the girl live. :saladga:

I didn’t know we shopped at the same grocery store for years and I have to say I absolutely wouldn’t recognize her then or now. Like this insta is a total mindf*ck...

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bigmac1162
38 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Some of you are stuck in 2009 and it shows. Once you hit 30, the amount of fux you give decreases exponentially. Even with famous people. She looks adorbs. 

I agree I’m just glad to see some pics of her. Got spoiled with ASIB era and seeing her often

Killa

I need a full back story that explains leather jacket meets sweatpants

And i dont Access a story that doesnt have alcohol in it 

Diamond heart99

Which one of you is gonna let LSA know they screwed the pooch? 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

SharkmanthaC

Do most celebrities even buy their own groceries? I don’t even go grocery shopping, I just pull up and they put them in my car. :ladyhaha:

she/her/hers

Shadow

Lovely and refreshingly real, I could see her go about and she'd blend in easily, especially in some Italian markets.

Wonder if she likes prosciutto... Or salami?

Deep thinking at the meat counter... She must have incredible focus to gather herself in busy places. I'd have to go to natural setting just to clear my head before meditating.

Silence those demons... . đŸ–€

Gagally

I  an not recall seeing her in public without heels on.

Watch As I Dive In

SKANK

giphy.gif

I shivered when I read a Gaga fan calling her in sweatpants "refreshingly real." As if the world isn't full of enough reality. Lady Gaga used to be a beautifully quixotic figure, like Angelyne and Amanda Lepore. It was her extreme dedication to fashion and art, both on and off stage, that set her apart from her peers.

Needless to say she works her ass off, and I don't judge her for wanting to be comfortable, but I will once again scrub images of her in sweatpants from my brain.

"Sweatpants are a sign of defeat." - Karl Lagerfeld

"Flip-flops are the downfall of many relationships. First it's the flip-flops, and then it's the sweatpants. It's the gateway drug to no sex." - Lady Gaga

Archived