💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga in LA yesterday

LaLa

Featured Posts

loathereality
2 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

Some of y’all really want her to show up to a grocery story hair done with no pants and heels? Mess. Y’all should do that. 

goalz

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond heart99
6 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I meant it in good fun. We all leave the house looking like that. It’s life. 

Her hair looks very full and luscious. I agree. Mess at everyone calling her bald.  :tony: 

I wasn’t dragging you in particular. I like your posts. 

I am just never gonna stop finding it amusing that I’m always in trouble here but people literally only post to sh!t on LG and they skate. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

GypsyBabe
2 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

Some of y’all really want her to show up to a grocery story hair done with no pants and heels? Mess. Y’all should do that. 

I’m too lazy to even go to the grocery store. 

powvwYWJg

Gaga’s out there cooking good Italian food and wearing a sweatsuit that is more expensive than my rent and the converse that I want to buy. She’s having the last laugh. 

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
1 minute ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I wasn’t dragging you in particular. I like your posts. 

I am just never gonna stop finding it amusing that I’m always in trouble here but people literally only post to sh!t on LG and they skate. 

Welcome to GGD. Where her fans are her worst critics, unfortunately. 

People hate on her for no reason at all and any reason that can find. However, a good joke every once and a while isn’t bad. 

⚯͛

LaLa
20 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

Sometimes she does :deadbanana:

spl1639839_13_153010718.jpg?quality=90&s

But I agree, I think she looks cute! She deserves some real, actual downtime 

Xardas

OMG no! She is dressed normally! How dare she?! I don't know if I can be a LM any longer... It is so unusual, especially since her Joanne era :ladyhaha:

IG: @bartoszprazuch

JustAnother
1 minute ago, LaLa said:

Sometimes she does :deadbanana:

spl1639839_13_153010718.jpg?quality=90&s

But I agree, I think she looks cute! She deserves some real, actual downtime 

He looks so happy ksjsjs 

littlepotter

i'd be looking like that too if i just won an oscar, yas mawma let your hair down

chaeri pls

MEDONER

I like these pictures, she looks happy and it's just heartwarming seeing her and longtime friend Bo spending a lot of time together lately :saira:

I'm trying to imagine myself pulling off a leather jacket + sweatpants look and :laughga: it's not happening. She pulls off a cute messy pony way better than I ever could, too.

The lightning bolt on her sweatpants = LG6 is a multi-album set of all of her TF-era unreleased tracks and demos #confirmed

⚡🐲

She looks like she got wasted last night and now is fighting against the worst kind of hangover and I love it. :firega:

Like what you Sea?

Diamond heart99
4 minutes ago, MEDONER said:

I like these pictures, she looks happy and it's just heartwarming seeing her and longtime friend Bo spending a lot of time together lately :saira:

This. Childhood friends are the best. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Fresco

Awe cute, comfy and blending in doing normal people stuff.  And grocery shopping makes news, wow.  Looks like reusable bags in the cart, so kudos for that I guess. Is the woman on the left Natalie? Some resemblance...

Archived