life

Gaga in LA yesterday

LaLa

Featured Posts

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe

Sis is trying to style that look up with a leather jacket and some sunglasses, but it makes it look worse. 

:lmao:

The Starbucks looks like a snack though. 

⚯͛

Amen Fashion
9 minutes ago, hellothing said:

Oh god, this is giving me pre-Joanne Vietnam trauma :saladga:

THOSE FUGLY SHOES :saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga:

I want this quote on my page here 💩 @admin is this possible 

Zander

Guys, she’s living her best taking a break from tour and award season life, let her live. 

giphy.gif 

Diamond heart99

Every time you guys drag her appearance I should get one of my warning points removed.

FFS she is grocery shopping. She is allowed to dress comfortable. 

Also her hairline looks fab.

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

GypsyBabe
2 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Every time you guys drag her appearance I should get one of my warning points removed.

FFS she is grocery shopping. She is allowed to dress comfortable. 

Also her hairline looks fab.

I meant it in good fun. We all leave the house looking like that. It’s life. 

Her hair looks very full and luscious. I agree. Mess at everyone calling her bald.  :tony: 

⚯͛

thatfoxyfeeling

It’s like you all don’t realise the reason why she dresses like this. It’s so she isn’t noticed when she is shopping, like she wants to be able to shop without having a phone shoved in her face. Obviously someone tipped off the paparazzi to get these pics, let the girl live. :saladga:

LGMonster95

I'm pretty sure she can go to a grocery store without treating the street like a personal red carpet y'all. This is on her free time where she can relax a bit from all the things that happened in the past months...

loathereality
7 minutes ago, Zander said:

Guys, she’s living her best taking a break from tour and award season life, let her live. 

giphy.gif 

she can live with louboutins

Zander
1 minute ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

It’s like you all don’t realise the reason why she dresses like this. It’s so she isn’t noticed when she is shopping, like she wants to be able to shop without having a phone shoved in her face. Obviously someone tipped off the paparazzi to get these pics, let the girl live. :saladga:

Exactly, when she wants to be noticed out in public like this she dresses up (like that recent time in NYC)

JustAnother

Some of y’all really want her to show up to a grocery story hair done with no pants and heels? Mess. Y’all should do that. 

Diamond heart99

Some of you are stuck in 2009 and it shows. Once you hit 30, the amount of fux you give decreases exponentially. Even with famous people. She looks adorbs. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Archived