💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé and Jay-Z to receive LGBT ALLY award

Borislshere

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC
12 hours ago, Borislshere said:

Beyoncé has spoken out against laws that would discriminate against LGBTQ people in states including North Carolina and celebrated the passage of marriage equality nationwide, saying that "everyone has the right to love who they love.”  

There aren’t many that haven’t spoke against HB2. 

she/her/hers

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SashaxBzns
15 hours ago, Sanne Godijn said:

So only straight people can recieve this award thats rediculous

the ceremony in itself is ridiculous you don’t give away awards for being an ally, being an ally is a selfless thing in itself but I guess more celebration for straight people werk

Borislshere

Beyoncé could win an award for being Beyonce and y’all would still think they bought it lmao

why would they buy this? They have nothing to promote 

chipz

What the heck, is this a joke!?! I really can't with this payola family, it feels like they're buying awards for their upcoming generations to see how ''powerful'' they've been. 

GypsyBabe

I read this thread and I am confused. What have Beyoncé or Jay-Z done to be deserving of this award besides Bey not being outwardly homophobic and Jay-Z having a mother who is gay? 

So basically you can do the bare minimum for a marginalized group that is plagued by hate and violence and get awarded for it? They have HUGE voices and what is it that they have done with them? 

I’m honestly curious, because I see a lot of fighting in the thread and no real reasons that they deserve this award. 

⚯͛

TMM90

Excuse me, no!

Beyoncé only started to be an ally when her it became marketable.

same goes for her fake feminism.

Didymus

This literally happens every year :smh:

They just need a big name to promote their event. And tbh, Beyoncé is a good pick. JAY-Z not so much but hey. Were Demi, Britney and J. Lo better picks? (yes they actually won this award previously) Hell no :rip:

It's a sad though. They used to pick such better names in their earlier years. I guess their name is falling behind. In any case, to blame Beyoncé and JAY-Z for this is truly ridiculous :air:

Ryusei
11 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

Don't you guys get it that someone with a huge straight following being recognized as an LGBT ally is actually a good thing for the community? :saladga:

If you have a chance to be pressed: no way

actually: yes

Musery

Spanish Eyes

Just because white gay boys aren't moved emotionally doesn't mean it isn't important or, at least, valuable. Ugh, I'm here for this.

ShayCristoforo

Presented by Becky Wythdagudhar  :ally:

Side note, give the next ally one to Ally

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived