Featured Posts

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sanne Godijn
5 minutes ago, Varys said:

But then they can't be called an ally because they are part of the Group 

this is a award for allies

Well Then i hope in the future there' will be an award that can be given to  anyone who supports the lgbt community that would bé great good night😁

edengowon
9 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Well Then i hope in the future there' will be an award that can be given to  anyone who supports the lgbt community that would bé great good night😁

An LGBT person standing up for LGBT rights is just defending themselves :oprah:

I think the point of the award is to thank straight people (since it isn't really directly affecting them) that go out of their way to support the community. Since straight people are still pretty much in charge, any straight person who supports the LGBT community is a bonus.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

36 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

There’s literally a whole article and twitter thread linked in the OP showing stuff they’ve done. 

Yeah, but i still think they did so little and it's GLAAD's way to award big celebrities for exposure.

ZiggyZiggs

Before y’all drag Jay Z, his mom’s gay and he’s actually done quite a few things 

smitherz

hey remember when Jay Z was on a song that came out 3 months ago in which Rick Ross uses the word “*******” 

Lucas

Meh there were many artists that were more deserving of that award. That topic for me shows that Beyoncé does the bare minimum, and does she even manage her social medias herself ? And anyone has examples of what Jay-Z did for this community ?

Sanne Godijn
4 minutes ago, Varys said:

@Sanne Godijn whats up with the passive aggresiveness maybe you should look up for what they done before you judge

How am i being passive agressive please explain? Also maybe you should read better because i wasnt talking about beyonce i was about the award itself bye

Varys
5 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Meh there were many artists that were more deserving of that award. That topic for me shows that Beyoncé does the bare minimum, and does she even manage her social medias herself ? And anyone has examples of what Jay-Z did for this community ?

His mother is gay

he publically showed support for the lgbt community when this was  not a commin thing to do for rappers

he made a video about his mom being gay

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Zander

Forgive my ignorance but I'm genuinely interested to see what they've both done to be LGBT allies?

Varys
6 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

How am i being passive agressive please explain?

Your reactions to posts and your unwillingness to listen to what is being said to you 

Varys
2 minutes ago, Zander said:

Forgive my ignorance but I'm genuinely interested to see what they've both done to be LGBT allies?

Its in the op and in the thread :vegas:

or look it up :reductive:

:huntyga:

JustAnother

Bradley Cooper ended hate towards drag queens with Maybe It’s Time where’s his award.

• Admin changed the title to Beyoncé and Jay-Z to receive LGBT ALLY award

Archived