life

Walmart Has Promo ASIB posters set to come down tomorrow in USA

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

JustAnother
47 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

English speaking* monsters...

tenor.gif?itemid=13173147

Japanese monsters and their multiple exclusive merch, tracks, contests found forgotten 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B

I went to Walmart like 3 days ago and I didn't see anything :triggered:  I want that poster so bad 

ChicaSkas

To the people who were saying it’s only the USA, it’s not, you need to ask at wherever your local store that has promo is , whatever country you are in

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
Just now, Andree said:

I went to Walmart like 3 days ago and I didn't see anything :triggered:  I want that poster so bad 

Keep looking. Did they have those side poster dvd displays? Look to see if there are any in the back

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

lodylody
2 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

UK got signed copies of ASIB though. And discounts on the store shops.

did we really

LateToCult
2 hours ago, FATCAT said:

Should I go tonight or early tomorrow? Because I have no idea who to ask

I think department managers/supervisors are the ones to talk to because regular employees might not have a clue about it. I think they’re usually there in the morning shifts?

Ronk

Went to my local Walmart.  They never had that display and said they never give old displays to customers anyway.  Btw, they were sold out of ASIB.

Then I went to Target.  They took down their display a few days ago and recycled it.  They also don't give old displays to customers.

I live outside the space time continuum.

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Ronk said:

Went to my local Walmart.  They never had that display and said they never give old displays to customers anyway.  Btw, they were sold out of ASIB.

Then I went to Target.  They took down their display a few days ago and recycled it.  They also don't give old displays to customers.

I am so sorry! It seems to be hit and miss

this guy scored at target:

Ronk
17 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I am so sorry! It seems to be hit and miss

this guy scored at target:

So happy for those who scored.  Perhaps local recycling has something to do with the hit or miss.  My Target says they get paid for the recycled cardboard, including posters, so they don't give any away.

I live outside the space time continuum.

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, Ronk said:

So happy for those who scored.  Perhaps local recycling has something to do with the hit or miss.  My Target says they get paid for the recycled cardboard, including posters, so they don't give any away.

My target denied me today. After stringing me a long saying they would have to email a district manager...... answer was still no. Really wanted to score the target ones too. Well we will see tomorrow with Walmart.

9 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

I know. lol I want one... But I managed to get a signed Joanne copy, so I shouldn't complain. 

But do you think Gaga actually signed it? It most likely was printed from a computer tbh

DeleteMyAccount
13 minutes ago, Evolve said:

But do you think Gaga actually signed it? It most likely was printed from a computer tbh

Well I remember Gaga posting video of her signing Joanne copies. So those were real. Considering that the ASIB copies are taking so long to ship out probably means that they're waiting for Gaga to sign in person. I don't see why else it would take this long for people to receive them if they were signed by a computer.

warrentw
23 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

UK got signed copies of ASIB though. And discounts on the store shops.

If we ever receive them

warrentw
13 hours ago, Evolve said:

If gaga wasn’t hand signing then they would have been here a week or less after the release like other artist who sell signed copies through amazon do.

Archived