💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

BBH100 update: Shallow #6

Rifek

Featured Posts

Juanjo

That’s actually pretty darn good, in my opinion. Shallow is a certified smash, and with barely any radio play. :ohwell:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo
4 minutes ago, Juanjo said:

That’s actually pretty darn good, in my opinion. Shallow is a certified smash, and with barely any radio play. :ohwell:

it's the Hot 100's Greatest Airplay Gainer this week. Its radio play is no longer bad, as it makes a move from 37 to 27 last week and then 27 to 22 this week on Radio Songs.

Juanjo
2 minutes ago, Arturo said:

it's the Hot 100's Greatest Airplay Gainer this week. Its radio play is no longer bad, as it makes a move from 37 to 27 last week and then 27 to 22 this week on Radio Songs.

Great news! Slay, sleeper/resurrected hit! 

DressYouUp

What is there to brag about LOL? This is one of the biggest drops from the top spot in last 20.

Also, despite several big radio stations playing it ad nauseam, it is rapidly losing points and is going to drop out from the top 10 the next week. Even effing This is America and Hold it Against Me managed to achieve more weeks in the top 10, yikes!

sipthistea
12 hours ago, DressYouUp said:

What is there to brag about LOL? This is one of the biggest drops from the top spot in last 20.

Also, despite several big radio stations playing it ad nauseam, it is rapidly losing points and is going to drop out from the top 10 the next week. Even effing This is America and Hold it Against Me managed to achieve more weeks in the top 10, yikes!

tenor.gif?itemid=5198995

#1, Oscar,Grammy, Bafta, etc, etc...award winner song remains unbothered. 

That is something the other 2 don't have. 

Rifek
8 minutes ago, NTG said:

Which is the radio position? Does she enter in top20 overall???

18. (+5) LADY GAGA & BRADLEY COOPER Shallow | 61.712 AI | +2.117

:nooo:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

KatieJudasGaga4
On 3/11/2019 at 6:27 PM, DressYouUp said:

Its predicted to spend another week in the top 10, so your wrong. And both Hold it Against Me and This Is America only spent 17 Weeks on the chart, while Shallow hit #1 in its 22nd week. 

PlanetChromatica
On 3/12/2019 at 1:27 AM, DressYouUp said:

I love how a Madonna fan (I love her btw) is so bitter and hateful, they have sought out a Gaga fan forum and actually created an account just to make out one of the most successful pop songs of the last year is a flop :huntyga:

FYI:

- #1 in 20 countries

- Top #10 in a further 18 countries

- 3 Grammys awards

- An Oscar award

- A Golden Globe award

- 471,000,000+  streams on Spotify

- 450,000,0000 YouTube views

- Sold 2,000,000 ww

- Still charting in the top 20 in many countries around the world right now 5 months after release :oops:

13 minutes ago, Rifek said:

18. (+5) LADY GAGA & BRADLEY COOPER Shallow | 61.712 AI | +2.117

:nooo:

Slay!!!! Finally american radio realizes how smash hit is Shallow!!!

You and Me could write a Bad Romance...!!

Archived