news

BBH100 update: Shallow #6

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YourWhiskyMouth

And they aren’t 4 hours late this week now that LMs aren’t driving up web traffic...

2020Covid19IsOurs

We lost. We're over. FadDaily.com  :pray:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

rumours

The Jonas Brothers are #1...

That is something I NEVER thought I would see.

OT: Yay! Another week in the Top 10!! Is there a chance that it will stabilize in the Top 10-15?

Bradley

Jonas Brothers at #1? :air:

This gives me hope because if they can get a #1 I shouldn't worry too much about the LG6 lead single.

I mean a combination of DNCE and Nick Jonas don't seem like a #1 recipe so don't blame me :messga:

Rifek
1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

The Jonas Brothers are #1...

That is something I NEVER thought I would see.

OT: Yay! Another week in the Top 10!! Is there a chance that it will stabilize in the Top 10-15?

Very-early predictions:

Shallow #7 

:nooo:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

This is pretty good tbh considering all the Oscar hype is over now. It’s previous peak was 5, right? 

(before the number one lmao :poot:)

RochestrMonstr

Of course this information comes out nice and quick this week without little monsters on the edge of their seats, biting their nails, reloading every four seconds for that #1 to be announced (I was guilty as charged of doing this!)

Glad someome blocked 7 Rings again too, regardless of who it was. Not that it matters, it’s still a smash hit, I just don’t personally enjoy it. 

LaLa

Whew, 6 is great, very happy with that. 

But yeah, imma go to Billboard's twitter and see how many bullshit articles they posted this morning... 26.5 years ago so-and-so got a hangnail...somehow I feel it will be less than last week :ladyhaha:

migamiga

I was honestly expecting it to drop more so this is good :vegas: hopefully radio keeps adding the song

Archived