💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Kali Uchis - Isolation | MEGARATE | It's All Over, Rover

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

@TranquilityBase @Jacob Crosson @monsterdino @Rumours1977 @Jed @badgirlmeat @DelusionalGaga @mariariot @slayo @ZiggyZiggs @freakumdress @NNES @TeenIdle @Dutch

Hey guys I'm really sorry but something just came up and I'm not gonna be able to do the ceremony this afternoon. I'll let you know when I set a date. However it does mean that I can extend the submissions period indefinitely. I'll let you know as soon as I have a date, both for the ceremony and when submissions close. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone :heart:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TeenIdle

I listened to the songs a few times but I still can't remember how they sound :toofunny: I don't know if I'd be able to rate

21 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

I listened to the songs a few times but I still can't remember how they sound :toofunny: I don't know if I'd be able to rate

That's okay, only do it if you want to :hug:

@TranquilityBase @Jacob Crosson @monsterdino @Rumours1977 @Jed @badgirlmeat @DelusionalGaga @mariariot @slayo @ZiggyZiggs @freakumdress @NNES @TeenIdle @Dutch

The ceremony will (finally) be taking place on Monday 8th April New Zealand time at 5:40pm. I'll link a countdown so you can see when that is in your timezone :)

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20190408T1740&p0=22&msg=Isolation+Ceremony&ud=1&font=slab&csz=1

Hope to see you there!! :sara:

kali-header.png

Archived