Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Kali Uchis - Isolation | MEGARATE | It's All Over, Rover

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

@TeenIdle @slayo @DelusionalGaga @badgirlmeat @Dutch @ZiggyZiggs @freakumdress @LyGaga @NNES @mariariot @hellothing @Jed

Hi all! Reminder to send in your rates, two weeks left! I'll be doing these reminders every week or so, so if you've decided you don't want to participate just let me know so I don't bother you with tags (a few of you I wasn't sure about so I just added you anyways so you can let me know if you want to be removed) :hor:

Thanks to the four that have already submitted their rates! :sara:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quartz
1 hour ago, Blue Madonna said:

@TeenIdle @slayo @DelusionalGaga @badgirlmeat @Dutch @ZiggyZiggs @freakumdress @LyGaga @NNES @mariariot @hellothing @Jed

Hi all! Reminder to send in your rates, two weeks left! I'll be doing these reminders every week or so, so if you've decided you don't want to participate just let me know so I don't bother you with tags (a few of you I wasn't sure about so I just added you anyways so you can let me know if you want to be removed) :hor:

Thanks to the four that have already submitted their rates! :sara:

Sorry blue, I listened and the sound just didn't stick with me. There were 2/3 songs I kinda liked but I forgot which ones. Not gonna join this time. Thanks for the invite, though!

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

freakumdress
21 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

@TeenIdle @slayo @Dutch @ZiggyZiggs @freakumdress @LyGaga @NNES 

Hey guys! Weekly reminder, one week left before submissions close!! And again, if you don't wish to be notified in the future because you don't want to participate, just let me know. I won't be offended :hug:

One more week!!! :excited2:

I’ll send my rates tmr!!

@Ferrer Zorola holy heck. Why do you always react to my positive posts with a random 'sad'? And this isn't just a one off, you do it all the time. Sorry for being aggressive, I just don't know why. Like I saw the notification and I was like 'oh what's the bet it's a sad react' and look, I was right.

Genuine question, why? :duck:

CinnamonGirl
12 hours ago, Blue Madonna said:

@TeenIdle @slayo @Dutch @ZiggyZiggs @freakumdress @LyGaga @NNES 

Hey guys! Weekly reminder, one week left before submissions close!! And again, if you don't wish to be notified in the future because you don't want to participate, just let me know. I won't be offended :hug:

One more week!!! :excited2:

hey ! thanks for the reminder but i don’t think i’ll participate for that one :happy:

➰➰➰

@TranquilityBase @Jacob Crosson @monsterdino @Rumours1977 @Jed @badgirlmeat @DelusionalGaga @mariariot @slayo @ZiggyZiggs @freakumdress @NNES @TeenIdle @Dutch

The ceremony for the Isolation MEGARATE will take place on Sunday 31 March at 11am EST or 3:30 am April 1 in UTC. There will be a separate thread for the ceremony. Use a time converter to find out what time this is in your country, and make sure to be online at that time! I'd love to see you all at the ceremony. See you soon :sara:

kali-header.png

Dutch
3 hours ago, Blue Madonna said:

@TeenIdle @Dutch @NNES 

Final day for voting! I would extend it if I could but the ceremony's tomorrow :gaycat::heart:

How many hours are left? I’ll do it after I wake up again. :hug:

43 minutes ago, Dutch said:

How many hours are left? I’ll do it after I wake up again. :hug:

Preferably within the next 20 hours or so? :hug:

Archived