Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A way for Katy to repeak

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

Bring black that Black hair + back to Gospel roots + PAYOLA.

imagine the GP taking her seriously already, critical accalim, and commercial success :classy:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF

The question is if she is able to rebound enough to get some hits. Not a repeak.

JustAnother
8 minutes ago, gagaisitalian said:

You think gospel is going to help her repeak? 

Ryxu.gif

Did we think country would help Gaga repeak? :oops:

Thonin Dyn
5 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

“ShE jUsT nEeDs To GrOw OuT hEr HaIR aGaIn”

it's sad but true

Serve it, Ancien City style!

JennyWayne

Become an actress and star in a movie with an established actor and a soundtrack :vegas:

AndiGaga

Her career is built up on sex. Her first hit was sexualised, her music videos were very hot and her dark black hair was so beautiful. Its sad to say but she needs to get back to being hot to grab the GPs attention. 

MaryJaneHolland

She is definitely not re-peaking.

But, maybe she can have another mildly successful era. I mean, Witness and 365 tanked, but it happens, I wouldn't write her off right away. I think she should be given another chance with KP5. 

Speaking of her hair, as banally as it may sound, it was the main reason behind her flopping :selena: Her cringe attitude isn't helping either. I think there's a line between goofy and funny and cringe. Her image just doesn't go with it.

Married the Night

There is no way she’s going to repeak. She may find some commercial success but there’s no way she’s going back to where she was.

Archived