💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Worst thing you did on The Sims

Akiki

Featured Posts

LibraOctober98
1 minute ago, Renie said:

Lol yes!! And it’s all coming back to me but wasn’t the cheat for money “rosebud” or something like that? Haha if that’s what it was it’s so much funnier now!

I only bought the Sims for myself like a few months ago so IDK what it used to be, but for Sims 4 it's "motherlode." Rosebud is.... something else I'm sure :ohwell:

Spoiler

I just looked it up, "rosebud" gave 1,000 simoleons, "motherlode" gave 50,000 :gayhat:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never played Sims but my only experience of it was two of my friends making me a Sim called 'Gay ***' (*** being my name, sorry I don't want to publicise yet :selena:)

but yeah he was really vibrant and flamboyant :selena: one of them now knows I'm bi but didn't know then, and the other doesn't have a clue :selena:

Ladey Gaygay

I made gaga, but she quit being an "entertainer" and became an office worker

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Akiki
3 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

This thread makes me wanna play the game now :air:

I'm loving sims 4 so much. There is so much stuff to do. I'm now having a singer and doctor in the same family. You can even go to the hospital and help your patients. Pets suck tough. They are cute but it's so much effort for close to none reward. 

I'm going to install the sex mod soon just to make it feel more real xD

Renie
Just now, LibraOctober98 said:

I only bought the Sims for myself like a few months ago so IDK what it used to be, but for Sims 4 it's "motherlode." Rosebud is.... something else I'm sure :ohwell:

Hide contents

I just looked it up, "rosebud" gave 1,000 simoleons, "motherlode" gave 50,000 :gayhat:

Haha I played wayyyy back in the day! As a child! I’m imagining me and my sister typing rosebud over and over having no idea what it really means! 

LibraOctober98
1 minute ago, Renie said:

Haha I played wayyyy back in the day! As a child! I’m imagining me and my sister typing rosebud over and over having no idea what it really means! 

I played it as a child but didn't know about cheats. I was just concerned with building the Sim as a child, making sure she was snatched (portending my homosexuality, probably)

gabeoz

In the sims 3 I had the perfect Sim couple and I changed their daughter to a witch and had an underground bunker where she would kidnap kids and lock them like a large cage until they grew up to young adults. 

misunderstood
1 minute ago, gabeoz said:

In the sims 3 I had the perfect Sim couple and I changed their daughter to a witch and had an underground bunker where she would kidnap kids and lock them like a large cage until they grew up to young adults. 

HOW TF DO YA'LL DO THIS **** LMAO

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Akiki
4 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

After reading your post and scrolled your instagram I have to say, boy, you are the Original sweet but a psycho 

:laughga:

Zander

I love how this thread reassured me that anyone who plays the sims does something a little bit ****ed up (including me). :huntyga:

Shipper

Installing the p0RN custom content actions and positions.  

:ohwell:

And imagine the family dynamics in that house.  :trollga:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

sarahb

I feel like the only Sims player that doesn't torture Sims, use money cheats or build houses :flop:

I use mods to allow vampires and werewolves to kill Sims and that's about it. 

tomsches

Well except for killing people I once made a model House and played Sim's next top model and had the villain of the season win the competition 

Edit: I just remembered that I put all the eliminated models in a room without doors and let them starve. 

zakariah

uhhh I built a dungeon with individual cells under my house and tricked the NPC sims to go inside each cell just to see if they would die out of starvation if they’re not added to the family, it didn’t work so I eventually had to add them to my family so they would die off slowly :toofunny:

• 2 weeks later...
CyanLights

I remeber when the sims 3 was out and how it was open world I got the entire town pregnant :rip: 

Archived