💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection MEGARATE

martiniglistens

Featured Posts

martiniglistens

collection-1200x1200.jpg

This has probably been done before but the Katy nostalgia has been so real for me lately! Let us never forget the pop masterpiece that gave us 5 number 1s and 8 top 5s. We will be rating the Complete Confection so the extended tracklist. Please submit your votes by Monday March 11th 6PM EST. Ceremony will be held Thursday March 14th at 8pm EST.

If you are interested in participating, just comment and I will add to the taglist!

Rulez:

1. PM me your rating of the songs from 1-10. Give them each your honest opinion! If nothing is below a 5 in your book, then don't rank anything below a 5, etc. You may give ONE song an 11!
2. Decimals encouraged
3. Comments are also encouraged, because it makes it more fun. You don't have to though. 

Tracklist:

Spoiler

1."Teenage Dream"

2."Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)"

3."California Gurls" (featuring Snoop Dogg)

4."Firework"

5."Peacock"

6."Circle the Drain"

7."The One That Got Away"

8."E.T."

9."Who Am I Living For?"

10."Pearl"

11."Hummingbird Heartbeat"

12."Not Like the Movies"

13."Part of Me"

14."Wide Awake"

15."Dressin' Up"

I took out The One That Got Away (Acoustic), TGIF with Missy Elliott, and the mashup at the end (a BOP btw!!) since it is all repetitive for the purpose of this rating. Edit: And ET with Kanye. Just gonna do the og ET.

Taglist:

Spoiler

(Sorry Phoebe Buffay I literally cannot delete your double tag it glitched)

Tbh I just picked a few of you I see in these often, but if spread the word/tag a friend who may be interested!   @mariariot  @slayo @DAMN  @Glamourpuss@memomemome @Dancin @NNES @Fame Romance@freakumdress@Adrenaliner @JennyWayne @Mirages @HausOfHarlow @teawhore @Piece of Me @Lanadelduck @ARPiT @GaGaLB @huttont @Blue Madonna@KatieJudasGaga4 @Davian @Curunir@Lazz Monster @Gam @FentyGa  @SamanthaC  @AMENiCURE @GlitterandTeeth @Phoebe Buffay@Phoebe Buffay @Animal Claws

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lazz Monster

yay, i'll join! @Davian are you in? a chance to compare our taste in a non-Gaga album? :excited2:

We're far from the Shallow now

martiniglistens
4 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

yay, i'll join! @Davian are you in? a chance to compare our taste in a non-Gaga album? :excited2:

You are safe from offending me with your summerboy hate here finally 

Lazz Monster
1 minute ago, martiniglistens said:

You are safe from offending me with your summerboy hate here finally 

if this was one of the boys and you liked thinking of you :fan:

We're far from the Shallow now

2School4Cool
30 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

I'm in

@ILoveGypsyLife want to play?

Thanks so much for the mention! But I don’t know all the songs on the album haha so I should stay out of this one. Plus between the Little Monsters Choice Awards coming up, the Album Arena, and the ARTPOP group game I’ve got a lot going on already.

See The Best In Everyone

Red Velvet

I SWEAR IF NOT LIKE THE MOVIES OR THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY ISN’T IN THE TOP 5—-

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived