• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

I hope the album is out before summer '13 :cry:

She said before spring, so we're sticking with that as of now

crisTEAne

Do you really think she'll release ARTPOP that early? :lolgaga:

you're absolutely right. we're gonna have to wait 345678 reincarnations till our girl finishes it, but then she decides that she wanna polish it a little bit :lolgaga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

exoskeleton123

Sorry for the rant, but I feel like we at least deserve a tiny bit of news about the new Album in regards to completion and the first single. I just am ****ing sick of interscope and gaga not telling us anything. I mean first Interscope sets up the Greatest Thing which is supposed to come out but probably wont, and then PARTYNAUSEOUS is set to come out i mean Gagas new music on September 6th and they cancel the release of that. Interscope and Gaga and everyone just needs to get their **** together, and if we are not getting a new single anytime soon or at least till 2013 then she should have the courtesy to tell us on littlemonsters.com, i mean how hard is it for gaga to write, good news: my new single is coming out in early 2013.

I know i sound negative but Overall im excited about the project.

HeyItsKyKy

I hope Gaga does not do a Christina and release an album every 4 years. Not a smart move.

Well Christina takes breaks from recording and finds inspiration in things that happen in her life, like getting married (and by extension divorce), raising Max, and doing whatever Dirrty things she likes to do before getting into the studio.

Gaga's always writing, or planning something, so we don't have to worry about her doing an extended break from music.

TheMadridHash

i really don't know what to think the only think that makes me think it WILL come around march/april-ish is her annoucing the name this early, it's the only thing

Sorry for the rant, but I feel like we at least deserve a tiny bit of news about the new Album in regards to completion and the first single. I just am ****ing sick of interscope and gaga not telling us anything. I mean first Interscope sets up the Greatest Thing which is supposed to come out but probably wont, and then PARTYNAUSEOUS is set to come out i mean Gagas new music on September 6th and they cancel the release of that. Interscope and Gaga and everyone just needs to get their **** together, and if we are not getting a new single anytime soon or at least till 2013 then she should have the courtesy to tell us on littlemonsters.com, i mean how hard is it for gaga to write, good news: my new single is coming out in early 2013.

That's not just Interscope - that's just the music industry in general nowadays, lol. Labels don't want to commit to anything now because it might not catch on & then they're out money. See: Neon Hitch, Porcelain Black, Kesha... Even Cher. They're all indefinitely delayed.

Pity Party

Why aren't people more concerned about the single? the single is gonna be here before the album so why ask about the album first? :shrug:

I have a feeling that it's not going to be till late next year, lol. Reminds me of Born This Way, when we thought the single would be out in September/November, then it ended up being February...

BornAsUnic0rn

That's not just Interscope - that's just the music industry in general nowadays, lol. Labels don't want to commit to anything now because it might not catch on & then they're out money. See: Neon Hitch, Porcelain Black, Kesha... Even Cher. They're all indefinitely delayed.

I KNOW!! I'M WAITING SINCE SO LONG FOR MY 3 BITCH'ZZ TO RELEASE SOME GOOD SCHEIßE! AND THEN IT GETS DELAYED!!

Jenniferella

I don't see how it could be delayed since we don't know anything about this album :lolgaga:

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

HybridWarhol

No dates are set in stone yet. Gaga isn't giving us any news because she doesn't have any news to give. How is that so hard to understand? Interscope is in control of when and what is released, and sometimes they have to make changes. That's just life. Things change.

She can only do one of two things right now.

1.) Give us tentative and approximate dates and info, that has the possibility of changing or being delayed. (She did that with Partynauseous and a few other things, and when it changed, fans started b---hing)

2.) Give us nothing until it's set in stone and definite (She did that with a lot of things, and then fans started b---hing because they had days with no news)

She's trying her best for us. Why can't fans be more understanding and grateful? She isn't perfect and she can't give us everything, but she's doing more for her fans and working harder than any other popstar out there.

Just be patient. Things will be released when it's the right time for it to be released. Just take some time to focus on yourself or other things while time passes. If you stop worrying about ARTPOP, time will fly and ARTPOP will be here before you know it. :kisses:

Archived