Jump to content
LG6
celeb

Gaga’s Instagram video about to reach 500m views

Featured Posts

TheSlash
1 hour ago, Varys said:

tenor.gif 

It would be crazy in that video hit 10 m views but it has 500m and only 500k likes :air:

Just think critical for a sec you wouldn't believe it happend on ariana's page who is far mor popular on instagram

And that's it. Almost everybody in this thread tries to prove that Gaga doesn't have this success, whether it be realistic or not. Right now, nobody but this very fanbase cares about the amount of views. 

And even if it were bots to reach 500m views, it's not our mistake that IG doesn't have the mechanisms to detect bot activity.

It's a mystery to me how these Little Managers here, who always have ideas to heighten the success of Gaga, are the first to complain about Gaga having actual success :excuseu: .

I know, these numbers are most probably bots - but who cares? We should be happy for everything Gaga accomplishes, and not question it :wtfga: .

 

Edited by TheSlash
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Varys
4 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

And that's it. Almost everybody in this thread tries to prove that Gaga doesn't have this success, whether it be realistic or not. Right now, nobody but this very fanbase cares about the amount of views. 

And even if it were bots to reach 500m views, it's not our mistake that IG doesn't have the mechanisms to detect bot activity.

It's a mystery to me how these Little Managers here, who always have ideas to heighten the success of Gaga, are the first to complain about Gaga having actual success :excuseu: .

I know, these numbers are most probably bots - but who cares? We should be happy for everything Gaga accomplishes, and not question it :wtfga: .

 

Sigh

I'm not complaining about anything I'm just saying that those views are probably fake and thats not gaga's fault nor ours

Have a good day 

giphy.gif

The storms come and go, the waves crash overhead, the big fish eat the little fish and I keep on paddling

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSlash
Just now, Varys said:

Sigh

I'm not complaining about anything I'm just saying that those views are probably fake and thats not gaga's fault nor ours

Have a good day 

giphy.gif

I'm not talking about you specifically, just about this thread in general :trollga: 

And now we all love each other again :sara:  :kara: 

 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Debithius

 

3 hours ago, TheSlash said:

I'm not talking about you specifically, just about this thread in general :trollga: 

And now we all love each other again :sara:  :kara: 

 

It doesnt have anything to do with hating on Gaga. It is just strange and simple , we know that this might be bots. We are allowed to point it out. We cant be delusional and think that Gaga has this immense popularity when not even the most followed person on instagram hits over 15m views. Unless you want LM’s to be known as the fanbase who buys views. I for one would love for her to take the video down cause I dont want her to be slammed by the media and what not for something she didnt do.

Edited by Debithius
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Debithius

Double - sorry

Edited by Debithius

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
comeonLG6

It was about to reach 600M views

literally gaining 1M view in the last five minutes. Bad Romance is not safe.:cryga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mercurio
12 minutes ago, comeonLG6 said:

It was about to reach 600M views

literally gaining 1M view in the last five minutes. Bad Romance is not safe.:cryga:

:excited:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
jinko

Henlo the video is currently at 972,169,840 views 

1B here we come I guess 

Does this count towards any chart at all 

  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...