Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga’s Instagram video about to reach 500m views

Debithius

Featured Posts

Debithius

Yeah no, I’m sorry guys but 510m views, this is not legit at all. If Ariana’s videos hardly reaches 10m views then, please, this can’t be real. Someone is buying her views.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark

It has to be bots. This isn't organic, at all, and there is absolutely no reason anyone would pay for views on that clip unless  a really over the top LM decided to pay for bots for views (which also seems unlikely). Interescope would pay for views on a clip related to ASIB or LG6 or Engima, not this. Might be a LM playing with bots, might just be a random who saw the video go viral.

But it still isn't great, because I can definitely see headlines accusing Gaga of "buying views" even tho she has zero reasons to do so. Anyway, it went from being something interesting to this sh*t.

LilyLark
6 minutes ago, Debithius said:

Yeah no, I’m sorry guys but 510m views, this is not legit at all. If Ariana’s videos hardly reaches 10m views then, please, this can’t be real. Someone is buying her views.

There is absolutely no reason for Bobby or Interscope to buy views for that, tho. 100M or even 200m views I could see because it was picked up by a lot of news sources, 500m makes no sense. I think it's either a LM who decided to "buy," or who plays around with bots and decided that video was one to use. It could also be some random tech person who saw that clip go viral and decided to use bots as an experiment.

But I think LM should stop bringing attention to it on twitter because at this point it's clearly inorganic. But...they won't.

mindintransit

I think the timing made a difference - the grammys and the oscars. It was funny and it was about Lady Gaga.
In a sane world it should have gotten 5 million views not 500 million. This isn't a sane world. 
When I saw a full page story on BBC with a link to the video I thought - LG laughing about her tattoo is world news? Cool. The story and links are everywhere but there really is no reasonable explanation except that it ridiculously went viral. Even the busiest LM couldn't manage 500 million views. I think most people on this thread think that it makes no sense and would like it to end. Is there some way to stop this craziness or will it go on forever?

Debithius
3 hours ago, LilyLark said:

There is absolutely no reason for Bobby or Interscope to buy views for that, tho. 100M or even 200m views I could see because it was picked up by a lot of news sources, 500m makes no sense. I think it's either a LM who decided to "buy," or who plays around with bots and decided that video was one to use. It could also be some random tech person who saw that clip go viral and decided to use bots as an experiment.

But I think LM should stop bringing attention to it on twitter because at this point it's clearly inorganic. But...they won't.

I didn’t insinuate that bobby or interscope did this. I am talking about her fanbase lol. Even 100m views wouldnt make any sense.

NinaBoninaBrown

I really wanted these numbers to be organic but there is no way they are, even with all the buzz and praise she has received lately. We just need to look at the views/comments or views/likes ratio 

zakariah

it's just an instagram post lmao who cares if it even reaches 1B views, it's not gaga's problem, it's instagram's problem

TheSlash

I expected a thread full of "SLAY QUEEN :firega: ", but got at least 50% complaints :saladga: . Just be happy that the generous queen we stan reaches such heights again :pray: . A year or two ago we complained that Gaga is weak in streaming and that she has to gear up her streaming/social media game. Now she has and some of you still complain? I am confusion :madge:  :neyde: 

Ew, David!

DelusionalGaga

Yeah, I thought this was the result of Oscars buzz but now it seems like it's bot activity. If you look in the comments you'll see that some monsters have tagged @haqnii. It's an instagram user known to have many bots. If you tag him you'll get hundrets of likes after some time. I guess if multiple monsters tagged him under the video it could be that it somehow artificially boosted the views. I really hope this is not the truth, otherwise people will notice at some point and drag her again. :madge:

YourCureness
11 hours ago, Antonoff said:

yeah but it wasn't as relevant as ariana's tattoo mistake, the views are obviously payola

Why would they payola a random tattoo video that will not contribute to charts, or streams, or radioplay? What dumb investment is that? 

jinko

Some people on here really be saying """"payola""""" SERIOUSLY but the question is, WHO?! WHO PAYOLAS ON INSTAGRAM??? LITERALLY???? Why would Gaga and her team even payola this??? Like at all??? It's the most randomest video ever???  I would think that if they'd payola something it'd be from ASIB or Enigma or something that would actually bring in money???????? And some of yall say that this is because of the fans buying views??? Like literally WHO??? Which group of fans??? Because they're definitely not here on GGD!!! Also, why?????????? Literally WHY??? And yall say bots??? FROM WHO???? Who approved this bots project???? WHO????????????

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS AT ALL and you literally can't put blame on anyone for it????? Like????? Why are some of yall sounding like GAGA and her team paid for this video???? Like???? What??????

I have one theory tho: CHRISTIAN IS BUYING VIEWS GODDAMMIT. HE WANTS GAGA BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OR IS JUSTIN TRUDEAUHEORUX (SPELLING????) BUYING THE VIEWS????? HE'S TRYNA GET ON GAGA'S BED LASDHKAJSDHKASJD

i don't understand :messga:

Varys
2 hours ago, TheSlash said:

I expected a thread full of "SLAY QUEEN :firega: ", but got at least 50% complaints :saladga: . Just be happy that the generous queen we stan reaches such heights again :pray: . A year or two ago we complained that Gaga is weak in streaming and that she has to gear up her streaming/social media game. Now she has and some of you still complain? I am confusion :madge:  :neyde: 

tenor.gif 

It would be crazy in that video hit 10 m views but it has 500m and only 500k likes :air:

Just think critical for a sec you wouldn't believe it happend on ariana's page who is far mor popular on instagram

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

hpmcmill

You guys - Gaga is one of the most famous people in the world... doesn’t matter, this is still bot activity or something. There’s no other explanation. 

TheSlash
1 hour ago, Varys said:

tenor.gif 

It would be crazy in that video hit 10 m views but it has 500m and only 500k likes :air:

Just think critical for a sec you wouldn't believe it happend on ariana's page who is far mor popular on instagram

And that's it. Almost everybody in this thread tries to prove that Gaga doesn't have this success, whether it be realistic or not. Right now, nobody but this very fanbase cares about the amount of views. 

And even if it were bots to reach 500m views, it's not our mistake that IG doesn't have the mechanisms to detect bot activity.

It's a mystery to me how these Little Managers here, who always have ideas to heighten the success of Gaga, are the first to complain about Gaga having actual success :excuseu: .

I know, these numbers are most probably bots - but who cares? We should be happy for everything Gaga accomplishes, and not question it :wtfga: .

Ew, David!

Archived