💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Most Overrated Fan Favorite?

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

Ziggy
53 minutes ago, MEDONER said:

Marry The Night, like omg the lenghts people went to justify its lack of success when it's just not single material and not that good of a song to begin with... "Yeah but if it was released after Bad Romance it would have been in the top 10!" :saladga:

I mean, I think it's a great song and could potentially have done better had it not been single 5 (it needed to be the first single if it was to have any success, emphasis on "if" lol). It definitely is an album cut and is a fabulous opener. 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gumzy3000

Marry the Night... 

I know I’m gonna get a lot of hate but I’ve been thinking about this for the past 9 years. It’s good to finally let it out. 

BUT THE MUSIC VIDEO IS EPIC. So don’t @ me :laughga:

trolly troll troll

gumzy3000
12 hours ago, Eggs said:

Venus is really, genuinely atrocious and the low-point of Gaga's worst album and nothing makes me question monsters' taste like the love that song gets. 

The lyrics are definitely cringey but the instrumental is really nice and dreamy. Also, her voice sounds amazing and she like whispers, does robotic noises, screams and obviously sings. 

trolly troll troll

HosedDownGypsy

Its not that I dont like ARUTW but, like, I serously dont get the love and hype it gets and people even saying its her best song ever. I tried to listen to it many times hoping to get it but I just dont, I find it mediocre :shrug:

RAIN ON ME

I deliberately liked every comment saying Sheisse in here

Idk it's so derivate from the other songs in BTW, the german bit and the girl power bit could as well have been merged in Heavy Metal Lover and Born This Way tbh

ice heard one side from above

Doncho
21 minutes ago, allycampana said:

Does this even count cause no one wanted it in the first place

YES WE DID. One of her best songs ever and her best ballad :ally:

2 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

The lyrics are definitely cringey but the instrumental is really nice and dreamy. Also, her voice sounds amazing and she like whispers, does robotic noises, screams and obviously sings. 

The campy, tongue-in cheek lyrics are honestly the least objectable part of the song for me. The production and her singing is ugly, abrasive and offensively over-the-top even by Gaga's maximalist standards. The song is the sound of Gags indulging her worst excesses. I guess I can understand why people like it, but people saying it could have been a successful single? I_Have_To_Laugh.gif

Woohoo

Shallow :poot:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Italian

Shallow - there are many better songs on the soundtrack, I love the fact that it's so sucessful and one of the most liked Gaga songs by GP, but it's just way too soft rock/folk for me

Alejandro - it's not that I don't like it, but I feel that it's very overrated, the fact that Gaga keeps playing long versions of it while cutting new songs is bugging me (and this has been happening for a few tours now)

Archived