💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Howard Stern/Previous Recorded Sessions

LilyLark

Featured Posts

LilyLark

Can't get it to add for some reason, but Howard Stern apparently is doing a new show focused solely on music—some of it unheard but recorded in his studio. He'll be re-airing Gaga's Million Reasons performance and possibly an unheard performance, since the whole hour is devoted to her and Dave Grohl's music. Of course, it could also just be him re-running some old interviews...

JustAnother

You got me excited... thought it would be confirmed we would have new performances. :grr:

She’s performed other songs there we’ve already heard, he has enough released material to use if it’s an hour of her and Grohl’s music. 

GypsyBabe

Million Reasons....the gift that keeps on giving. :huntyga:

⚯͛

LilyLark
11 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

You got me excited... thought it would be confirmed we would have new performances. :grr:

She’s performed other songs there we’ve already heard, he has enough released material to use if it’s an hour of her and Grohl’s music. 

Hah, no I don't think so...but the write-up was oddly worded so I thought there was the possibility there could be a previously recorded performance that hadn't been released to the public. But it's probably old stuff of her and Dave.

Ziggy

That's a great show because he has such an affinity for music. You can tell musicians are his favorite guests.

TheQueenLG

Will we get the video version of her Howard Stern MR performance? Because, vocally, that was her strongest performance of MR. 

Ethan

I wonder why she didn’t go back. She’s gone for every record to promote. I hope she does it for LG6. Her best BEST interviews have been through Howard. Two hours of unfiltered Gaga. Love it. 

Ouranos
11 minutes ago, Ethan said:

I wonder why she didn’t go back. She’s gone for every record to promote. I hope she does it for LG6. Her best BEST interviews have been through Howard. Two hours of unfiltered Gaga. Love it. 

Same I love that she’s so chill with him hope she does more

Gagaloo911

I'm so here for the MR performance especially if it's a video of it

Gagaplayer315

I do miss Million Reasons so this is great :ladyhaha:

• 2 weeks later...
JR Gg
18 minutes ago, warrentw said:

You guys do realise the video of her signing million reasons is already out :/

This might be her best vocal performance of Million Reasons lol. :selena:

Archived