💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Lady Gaga still turn you on?

Shadow

Featured Posts

Shadow

Greetings fans and monsters, 

I remember when I became a fan in 2009, I remember Lady Gaga oozed this sexiness and did a great job seducing her audience. So it was big part that attracted me in the first place along with that shocking performance at the 2009 VMAs and release of TFM and Bad Romance. It was all bold and sexy.  

However, in the last few years, I adore in her a more classy, respectful way and cheer her on as a great friend living out her dreams.

What about you? Does she attract and seduce you with her sexiness or do you adore her in a more classy admiration? 

Silence those demons... . 🖤

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shadow
Just now, teawhore said:

0c7a668374e444869f00520adc5d09c5

ugh mommy

So I take it you see her as a mother figure and not atttacted to her in any way? 

She still seems sexy in a classy way like in that shot. She wears that dress nicely.

OT: Kinda not really... she's been serving much more beauty and classiness, like you said, which has been a different sort of attraction to me. She's gorgeous rather than sexy if that makes sense :wub:

teawhore
1 minute ago, Shadow said:

So I take it you see her as a mother figure and not atttacted to her in any way? 

She still seems sexy in a classy way like in that shot. She wears that dress nicely.

that's not what mommy means some of the time :)

♡ nyc ♡

I wouldn't say she turned me on but I do recognise her sexiness and just how naturally beautiful she is, especially in the most recent years

:lolly:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

ARTPOPSTER

I think she's extremely beautiful and classy, but I'm of a different persuasion. :pole:

Nuggets

Oh, well y'know, half of this fanbase is gay so :oops:

jk :poot:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Shadow
Just now, Blue Madonna said:

hell yeah :pole:

Cool, what attracts you the most about Gaga? To me she has a lovely face, extra lovely hips, and nice legs. MmmMmmm.... ;)

ChromeAngel

I've never thought of her In that way! I remember the first time I saw her pikachu In the Terry Richardson photo book and I flipped the page without even taking a second look :oops:

Shadow
3 minutes ago, teawhore said:

that's not what mommy means some of the time :)

Curious, does anyone here see Gaga as a cougar? :interestinga:

5 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Cool, what attracts you the most about Gaga? To me she has a lovely face, extra lovely hips, and nice legs. MmmMmmm.... ;)

Her face is so beautiful :wub:

But just to clarify, she doesn't actually 'turn me on' :laughga:  I don't think I could think about her that way. 

Archived