• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shame

when she's in male drag, yes :queenga:

picture_5_gaga_drag.jpgnick-knight-lady-gaga17.jpg

angels forever, forever angels

jprince99x

During an asib screening this guy behind me kept commenting to his wife on when gaga was ugly and when she wasnt. 

like at first he was saying "why is she so ugly" then he was like "well shes pretty there"

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

whore
35 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Curious, does anyone here see Gaga as a cougar? :interestinga:

Wouldn’t you have to be in your 40s to be a cougar?? She would even be young for a mother still :messga:

Queen Gloria

Not sexxxually, I don't swing that way.. But she is very beautiful. And she still intrigues/excites me with every new project. So in that way she turns me on. I'm always perched waiting to see what she throws at us next. 

28 minutes ago, Twitter said:

6a61c171c7.jpg

Okay forget my last post i'm straight now 

:lolly:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

SharkmanthaC

I recognize that she is beautiful, and has sex appeal, but I am not attracted to her (or women in general).  I don't really stan because of her appearance, but I love her looks. 

I think regardless of your sexual orientation, you can recognize that she is beautiful and has sexual appeal.

she/her/hers

shoful
47 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Cool, what attracts you the most about Gaga? To me she has a lovely face, extra lovely hips, and nice legs. MmmMmmm.... ;)

Buy me eggs? :ally:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

MEDONER

She used to but now not really much anymore. I'm just not a fan of fake huge lips and cheekbones, but I still have hope since she seems like she's getting rid of 'em 

Runway
1 hour ago, Shadow said:

I respect that, but you've been on the forums long enough to notice how many fans who found her sexy, kind of see her classy now. It's like she gives off a different vibe, energy now than at the beginning or even as recent as her American Horror Story days. Remember back during the Fame when she was singing songs like Pokerface and Love Game? Different energy.

I feel like she can be sexy when she wants to like here

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQm_at8X70dcU5mOOaBLpn

She just always gave me motherly vibes even back in the TFM days so I couldnt see her sexually 

Luzaleja

Yes :giveup: her face is so beautiful, her body is fantastic (her legs!!! her ass!!! her back!!! :usrs:), and the way she carries herself, her gaze and her speaking voice are so sexy to me :giveup:

derpmonster
1 hour ago, Shadow said:

So I take it you see her as a mother figure and not atttacted to her in any way? 

She still seems sexy in a classy way like in that shot. She wears that dress nicely.

Do you realize most of this site is gay? :selena:

OT: Gaga was the one who helped me come out as gay and then made me realize I was bi. She served in the DWUW and GUY era videos :selena:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived