💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Shallow Remix by Mark Ronson

iAstroLeo

Featured Posts

Bad Kids

the vocal style cannot be remixed it sounds too weird with different instrumentals, and it doesn't need a remix though... like million reasons andrelli remix..unless they re-record the vocals to have a smoother voice, it''ll be remixable

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

we’ve heard this before tbh... and hmm. an audio file. it’s so weird knowing he made this. this so so electronic and he’s so NOT that 

JustAnother
11 minutes ago, Wigless said:

we’ve heard this before tbh... and hmm. an audio file. it’s so weird knowing he made this. this so so electronic and he’s so NOT that 

He’s a diverse artist so I’m not sure what you mean. It’s like saying Gaga is so NOT Electronic. :excited:

misunderstood
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

His DJ voice is so different from his normal voice

It's hot as **** :giveup:

OT: Cute, love ya Mark

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Bad Kids

tumblr_mb3bj1K5zF1rh9v4ao5_250.gif

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Damon

he just ruined his own song

didn't know it was even possible

... and now i just sit in silence.

thatfoxyfeeling

Some songs just aren’t meant to be remixed, like if you’re gonna remix a song make sure it’s good. 

Gracious Gaga

Sounds so bad.  The vocals do not match this kind of instrumental 

♥ Kindness Police.

freebit

It's a good a remix as it possibly could be, but I don't think it's a song that needs such treatment, and should probably be left alone. Maybe it could be sampled well in another song, but that's about it.

2 hours ago, GovFameHooker said:

Can someone turn off Mark, please?

I mean without him it‘s an okay remix. People would have gotten way more into the mood if Mark wasnt so annoying and interupting the tracks flow so much. 

Mark has become kind of lame, I can't believe it. His whole being post-divorce feels very "how do you do fellow kids." :smh:

TheSlash

As long as Mark doesn't shout on the track, he can release it. I never cringed harder, tbh :madge:  :green:  :koons:

Ew, David!

S0436

Not feeling it.

The only thing I want to hear is the pop version and the solo movie version.  And the studio version from the trailer.

Archived