• Created
  • Last Reply
Skabi

monsters: i couldn't even recognize gaga, she looks so different :(

gaga:

7 hours ago, Gam said:
D1D7a61XgAEU7tt.jpg?format=jpg&name=orig

crisTEAne

LG6 must be called faceless. i have mixed feelings about this pseudo-sia thing. :flower:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

SharkmanthaC
8 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Either this is the regular cover or subscribers cover. 

I'd like to know! Mine just shipped today. (I don't subscribe, but ordered this one.) I feel like now I need to go find the other cover! 

she/her/hers

Borisapillar

This is the cover. I picked it up today. I couldn’t find the image of her with the coats on in the box. If they left it out I will be very disappointed.

edit: never mind, found it!

zakariah

this has to be one of her best photoshoots ever, and the best we've gotten in a very long time :diane:

zakariah
7 hours ago, SchwineLove said:

7 rings shade!!!!! Like one position above 7 rings!!!! (lol reach i know)

seeing as though this photoshoot was done back in Aug 2018... queen of predicting that ur future unreleased ASIB lead single would go onto overtake ariana's future unreleased single as the #1 song on the hot 100, 7 months in advance :vegas:

4 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

I'd like to know! Mine just shipped today. (I don't subscribe, but ordered this one.) I feel like now I need to go find the other cover! 

Pretty sure this is the only one, it’s what they had at V magazine HQ when I picked one up today. 

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

3 hours ago, Borisapillar said:

This is the cover. I picked it up today. I couldn’t find the image of her with the coats on in the box. If they left it out I will be very disappointed.

51 minutes ago, Pluto said:

Pretty sure this is the only one, it’s what they had at V magazine HQ when I picked one up today. 

Where did you guys get it from? I went to Mulberry Iconic Magazines and Magazine Cafe in NYC and none of them had it 😭

Mars Angel
16 hours ago, ARPiT said:

She has.....6 rings on! :udidnt:

I'm sorry this is gonna sound so stupid but when u said that I immediately thought of shower curtains 

back on topic tho, it reminds me of shipping services when they really want to make sure ur order is all safe and undamaged. 

The other covers were great, this one I like the other ones better :huntyga:

Jakkusan
16 hours ago, Artx said:

Okay, she’s covered in hay. We coming back to country everyone :huntyga:

EDiT: inb4 it’s coountry mixed with darkGa :firega:

It’s her emerging out of a museum box or something similar, like she’s some strange artefact from a lost time. 

ShayCristoforo

I love it, I just wish you could see more of her face. Without reading the headline, it could easily be Katy Perry, Owen Wilson, Betty White, Squidward.. ?

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

10 hours ago, Sthboutya said:

Where did you guys get it from? I went to Mulberry Iconic Magazines and Magazine Cafe in NYC and none of them had it 😭

11 Mercer st! It’s V’s offices I believe, they have a storefront where you can buy it.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Archived