news

Lady Gaga has the most wached Instagram video ever

little legend

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlanetChromatica

Also noticed she went from 34.2 to 34.8 million followers over the weekend :vegas:

ARTBOP

Why this video? Is this a glitch? Is there a 'watch this video get a Starbucks coupon' scam going on?

FATCAT

I know yall are celebrating, but this **** fishy af. And why that video? Is it linked on cnn or something?

Purr more, hiss less.

MonsterOfSpain

Couldn't she upload the G.U.Y. music video on Instagram aswell smh

Helxig

I still haven't adjusted to her being popular with the GP again. Like, at all. I still think of her as our underground indie artist from 2017 :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

NewYorkCity

Y’all really believe that they don’t expend money on payola/musicvideosviews/certifications/...and they are gonna buy views for this? Lol

the video has organically grown its views after the Oscars. It’s instagram, you pass by it and it’s a view, you see it one time and starts again automatically and that’s 2 views, and the video is SO short it’s eassy to watch it 3 times in a row 

People were coming into her insta after Oscars, she got +4 million likes in one pic, then the BradGa thing, then media putting articles on: celebrity most watched video ever, she surpassed Kilye Jenner

and expect a big jump today with: Gaga has the most viewed video on instagram

That’s it. 

Glamourpuss
1 hour ago, shoful said:

How do we know? Is there like a tracker on insta that shows that? Also why is this the most viewed video? I find that so hard to believe:huntyga:

I think it's partly because crappy news websites were posting articles about it showing up on places like Facebook and people/haters would have watched it to make fun of her misfortune and criticise her for not being a proper musician. I witnessed it unfortunately. 

Gagz4Gaga

Those who stalked her IG should’ve followed her as well smh :triggered:

nostalgia’s for geeks

Archived