💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will you listen to MJ's music again?

PunkTheFunk

Will you listen to MJ's music again?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Will you listen to MJ's music again?

• NO! Absolutely not! He's gone from all my playlists!
    • YES! Because he's innocent!! #Justice4MJ
    • Yes, although I think he is/might be guilty. I can separate the art from the artist.
    • I really don't know what to do...

Featured Posts

sipthistea

To be quite honest, I'm not his biggest fan.

He's for sure the King of Pop, but I don't really listen to his stuff on repeat. It's just not my type. 

Regarding the allegations, I don't know what to think. It's a conflicting situation. Hopefully this case will enlight some more cases, and prevent this to happen in the future. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MrDarkGa

!!Im in the UK and have only seen part 1 so my following opinion is a result of only seeing part 1 so far!!

Ive never listened to his stuff besides the classics everyone knows, so I'm by no means a stan. I personally dont believe the accusers at all purely for the simple reason they defended him fiercly in his court case. They are either lying now, or lied back then which could have put hundreds of young children in danger if he was in fact guilty as he was acquited of all charges and would then be free to continue and would be a damn sight more clever about it. It seems to me that it is nothing but blatant oppurtunism, especially given Wade's "realization" came on the heels of poor financial security and rejection from a massive Vegas production surrounding Michael. Wade seems to be a spited guy on two accounts - him being rejected from Vegas and losing his spot as Jackson's go-to "it-boy" in the 80s and 90s. He has more than enough motive to lie. Jimmy on the other hand..... I dont understand his means to lie, so my dislike and distrust of him comes directly from the court case.

GlitterAndGrease

Yes, although I think he is/might be guilty. I can separate the art from the artist.

ryhanna

Probably.

This whole case is incredibly nuanced and we will never have a definitive answer. Michael was a very peculiar man and I'm never going to be completely sure of how I feel about all of this, especially considering that he's been dead for a decade. 

The music, though. I grew up listening to that. It was a big part of my teenage years. As morally conflicted as I am, it's hard to just give that up. That said, I can acknowledge that I do feel some weird feelings listening to it, and have done for a while. Guilt, mostly. But as I said, it still has a lot of power and meaning to me.

Boyboi12

Listening to him right now!!! People are not going to mess up my groove :ohwell:

DoremonLove

Listening to "heal the world" as i type this. Not a fan of him and dont listen to him even occasionally but recently reading all the MJ threads has made me very emosnal.:interestinga: i wish he was alive to defend himself or come clear.:ohno:.

Make a better world

Heal the world.:ohno:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Boyboi12
23 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

Listening to "heal the world" as i type this. Not a fan of him and dont listen to him even occasionally but recently reading all the MJ threads has made me very emosnal.:interestinga: i wish he was alive to defend himself or come clear.:ohno:.

Make a better world

Heal the world.:ohno:

If he was alive it would be worse! 

VOLANTIS
On 3/7/2019 at 1:50 PM, Whispering said:

I don’t know, and I feel really sad about it. His music does not bring me the joy it once did. I’m not sure it will ever do so again. 

This entirely.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

NewYorkCity
On 3/7/2019 at 3:36 AM, Satans Ex Wife said:

It's the only way to be safe 

now that she erased DWUW from earth :vegas:

SEANGT

i don't see any harm in listening to art from terrible people in private. I'll do that sometimes. Although I was never a huge fan of R Kelley or MJ. But every once in a while i'll put on their songs. I know they're bad people tho. I would never want to hear it out at the club or whatever anymore. That probably shouldn't happen. 

Pray4FameGa

Allegations are just that. In this case, by two frauds seeking some fame and cash off the back of a brilliant, misunderstood, and horribly manipulated man.

Archived