💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will you listen to MJ's music again?

PunkTheFunk

Will you listen to MJ's music again?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Will you listen to MJ's music again?

• NO! Absolutely not! He's gone from all my playlists!
    • YES! Because he's innocent!! #Justice4MJ
    • Yes, although I think he is/might be guilty. I can separate the art from the artist.
    • I really don't know what to do...

Featured Posts

shoful

Honestly who cares what he did or didn’t do. People need to stop getting so involved with these artists personal lives. Msot of them are weirdos. His music is good and if I feel like listening to it I will. Who am I to judge his life when theres no solid evidence anyway nor do i really care what the outcome is. All these people involved seem nuts. Same goes for R. kelly. I love DWUW and will continue to listen to it. He is scum but his feature is not so thats my two cents lol

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zaskar

I only know and like one of his songs ....Bad Kids.... And I'll continue listening to it :ally:

Aleks

I mean, yes, but not for the reasons mentioned above.

The guy is literally dead, so if someone is gonna profit from “the coins”, it’s his children. Not him...

I understand some people believe the allegations in the documentary and I totally respect that, but I mean, what’s the use of hating on someone who’s been dead for 10 years now? He’s probably moonwalking in heaven not giving a single $hit tbh. :triggered:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

Queen Bitch

I will only stop listening to his music the day I get tired of it. Whether he's guilty or not I won't stop listening to his music. We need to seperate the art from the artist. 

wonderlanddynasty

I don't give a fck about Leaving Neverland tbh. His music is great that's what matters.

Chickens in Malibu

Yes, after 2 decades of investigation, unannounced raids, criminal trials, found innocent time and again, he deserves the presumption of innocence.

Not a single proof aside from mouth words from a few people who are suing him for money!

Chickens in Malibu
1 hour ago, Whispering said:

I don’t know, and I feel really sad about it. His music does not bring me the joy it once did. I’m not sure it will ever do so again. 

Because you've been brainwashed into thinking that it is "woke" to believe anyone who makes sexual allegations regardless of the facts in the case, regardless of the contradictions and with no regard whatsoever to the principle of fairness and hearing everyone's side.

If you don't believe people can be falsely accused of sexual misconduct here are a few examples

Teal Ambition

I really like his music, so yes

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

weed

Remember the Time is the only song I have saved and I will continue bopping 

Chickens in Malibu

The 19 people who say "I can seperate the art from the artist" are you still bopping to DWUW (R.Kelly version) too? Reveal yourselves!

Personally I think R Kelly is quite guilty and he admitted it but MJ isn't.

Whispering
7 hours ago, nicolasrumet said:

Because you've been brainwashed into thinking that it is "woke" to believe anyone who makes sexual allegations regardless of the facts in the case, regardless of the contradictions and with no regard whatsoever to the principle of fairness and hearing everyone's side.

If you don't believe people can be falsely accused of sexual misconduct here are a few examples

No, because I’ve followed this story for decades, not a couple of years. Because I have changed opinions as I have grown older and understood life more and come to terms with things in my own life. Because I have dozens of friends and family members who have been sexually abused and follow various patterns, some very familiar. Because I’m a fan, telling the truth, about how I feel at this moment in time. 

Didymus
7 hours ago, nicolasrumet said:

Because you've been brainwashed into thinking that it is "woke" to believe anyone who makes sexual allegations regardless of the facts in the case

Jesus. You are stepping way over the line here. Don't assume stuff like that, especially when someone like Whispering has shown he knows a great amount of detail about this specific case.

It's fine, we all know your opinion by now. The forcefeeding of your disagreement with people who doubt Michael is innocent needs to stop :awkney: So not cool.

monster4life231

MJ is innocent! 

If people will never listen to MJ again because they think he is guilty, then that is fine, as long as they've done research from all sides of the story and listened to facts rather than opinion and accusations without evidence.

In my opinion, Michael Jackson is an innocent man. I'm not supporting him just because I am a fan, I am supporting him because I believe in his innocence as a human being.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Archived