đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Justin Theroux and Lady Gaga reportedly casually dating

fAIkout

Featured Posts

Diamond heart99
54 minutes ago, freebit said:

lol, it's all in good fun :fan: - it's a post originally written by a Fifth Harmony fan reacting to Camilla leaving the group:

https://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?p=37610283#37610283

I think its interesting that ONTD has not evolved much at all despite trying to appear socially conscious, as well as most of the user base being older now. They hate nearly every female celebrity (except maybe Britney?). I feel like even ATRLers are more mature than them on some level because at least they're upfront, and don't pretend to be woke or unbiased. They remind me of the so-called feminist commenters on Jezebel.

Anyway, OT: Justin Theroux is an upgraded CariNO. I still think he's too old for her though.

LMAO! showing my age as I had no knowledge of that hahaha! Glad you aren’t broken over this nonsense :)

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lavenderblondee
On 3/7/2019 at 5:19 AM, doppelganger said:

Actually Bradley’s gay rumours started way back. I mean he could be bi for all we know. 

This. I remember a blind item (Possibly even from Lainey?? which would be a big deal) from like 2017 that brought up him having been with men.

doppelganger
17 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

This. I remember a blind item (Possibly even from Lainey?? which would be a big deal) from like 2017 that brought up him having been with men.

I heard about it way before he got famous, and i didn't really pay attention to bradley till GOTG. Prior to his A-lister status he dated one famous actress after another, which was wayy too obvious a PR matchmaking.

Bigmac1162
15 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

I heard about it way before he got famous, and i didn't really pay attention to bradley till GOTG. Prior to his A-lister status he dated one famous actress after another, which was wayy too obvious a PR matchmaking.

ok not hip to all the abbreviations what is GOTG?

doppelganger
9 minutes ago, Bigmac1162 said:

ok not hip to all the abbreviations what is GOTG?

Guardians of The Galaxy :ally:

LaLa
46 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

Yeah, I remember blindy-type gossip about this from years ago, but I always figured it had something to do with the fact that his very first movie role (Wet Hot American Summer) had a gay love scene in it and back in 2001 straight guys were way less willing to do that type of thing 

Bigmac1162
9 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

Guardians of The Galaxy :ally:

thanks forgot he was in that lol

PinkJelly
On 3/7/2019 at 1:24 AM, GrigioGirl1 said:

How can he be gay, he has a kid.

The ignorance :toofunny: 

SpadesToStart

I hope not. Frankly, no one should probably be dating 1 month after ending an engagement :koons:

Zander

Gaga opening the door to Bradley & Justin when they both race to her house to profess their love. 

tumblr_lxq5coOY7e1qbm998o1_500.gif

Archived