đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Here's why Leaving Neverland is a lie

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

Leaving Neverland is not a documentary , it is a two part movie.

The producers researched real child abuse cases and took that information and developed a screenplay and all the players learnt their lines and acted out their roles.

The recurring themes of predator grooming and victim repressed memories is used to explain how Wade and James changed their stories and took so long to reveal what happened to them.

Everything they said happened to many people but it didn't happen to them.

I am sure there is a script somewhere and will surface one day.

Both Wade and James have been involved in millions of dollars of lawsuits filed over the last 6 years to the Estate and thats why the film was made - it is about the money .

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/17/2019 at 5:27 PM, Gypsyfood90 said:

Leaving Neverland is not a documentary , it is a two part movie.

The producers researched real child abuse cases and took that information and developed a screenplay and all the players learnt their lines and acted out their roles.

The recurring themes of predator grooming and victim repressed memories is used to explain how Wade and James changed their stories and took so long to reveal what happened to them.

Everything they said happened to many people but it didn't happen to them.

I am sure there is a script somewhere and will surface one day.

Both Wade and James have been involved in millions of dollars of lawsuits filed over the last 6 years to the Estate and thats why the film was made - it is about the money .

Do you have any evidence for these outlandish claims? Repressed memories are never mentioned in LN. How is making this movie a guaranteed way for them to make millions? No one is explaining this to me. Please watch the doc before trying to discredit it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well at least now we now know for certain Safechuck was lying about some of the details of the abuse. The director of the documentary has even confirmed this (Check official Twitter account).

This does not necessarily mean Michael Jackson is innocent but Safechuck's credibility has now been shot.

Both men have lied before and information about their lawsuits against the Jackson estate have come out as well. 

I just want to say I am not in the habit of disbelieving victims of sexual abuse. However we do need to do our research and there are a hell of a lot of holes in these guys' story. 

Do your homework, look for evidence not 'compelling stories' look at both sides and then come to a decision yourself.

• 2 weeks later...
NickStinson

People are saying they believe it is or isn’t a lie -  I suggest given the whole association is based on a billion $ law suit worries me.  I agree MJ was unique as he had 1000s of kids sleepovers with 100s of kids. What’s weird to me is that only 2 have come out.   We already know the background around the earlier frauds. 

I will believe these two guys 100% if they commit to offering “all proceeds after legal pro bono’s recouped”...  to charity -  Let’s face it they already gained a lot of money / jobs / house payments already.  Maybe every cent Wade Robson ever earned (well after MJs) death was as a result of MJ.  If I was abused I wouldn’t want a bunch of cash, I’d want to be believed....   When such huge financial gains are at stake I can’t help but appreciate people can do and say anything-  Afterall they are not hurting MJ are they, he doesn’t know...  I feel one more card needs to tumble like Brett B, Mackauley, Feldman etc -  All similar types of ages and kids all say was totally innocent. 

PS I absolutely love Lady Gaga she is amazing in every way - 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2019 at 7:21 AM, Timmers said:

All of your points are addressed in the documentary and this thread makes me physically ill. If you don't want to watch the four hour film, watch the one hour interview with Oprah

Oprah can go to hell, she is a damn snake. And these guys are lying criminals and have already been debunked. It makes me SICK when people believe this mockumentary without questioning the statements. We are talking about Wade Robson who slept with Britney Spears and cheated on Brandi Jackson, MJs niece while being in a seven year relationship. So what are you talking?? Wade is a narcisstic opportunist, a psychopath, that is a fact that everyone who knows him tells, too.

Archived