Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga’s new instagram post

Regina George

Featured Posts

Mirages
8 hours ago, iCpro said:

That hair is... a choice :poot:

So are your words... Been said a houdred times and it never gets less  dispicable... Yall should take several seats... 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg yall should go blonde and then you can talk sh*t. 

she is not bald, her babyhairs are extremely bleached... that’s why it looks like that, + the lighting. :saladga:

just a holy fool

Killa

How did this turn into a hair discussion:noparty:

Shes an artist not a model. Yall só judgemental and mean gosh. 

Ofc shes só confident, bet She couldnt care less or She would hide her flaws. Slay queen

Catnikko
13 hours ago, HangWang said:

She is celebrating her first number 1 in years and some of you can only think about her hairline? Her hair is fine,and is of no concern to any of us even if there is an issue.I highly doubt any of you would enjoy it if Gaga or someone else started critiquing or pointing out something about your body.Lets just celebrate her success.

You do realise the hairline thing s now all over this thread with 75% of it being you that are complaining about it being mentioned, you could also just post something positive in response to what the thread is actually about and ignore what you consider negativity

Actual patient

GypsyBabe

Her baby hairs are bleached out. It’s what happens. She really can’t win. If she had some roots then you would be complaining that she needs to get her hair done. 

On topic! She looks confident and amazing and legs for daysss. I’m so proud of her. :excited:

⚯͛

Archived