đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

MJ's music dropped from BBC Radio 2

Rifek

Featured Posts

Whispering
15 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

Was he found guilty or charged of anything? You should probably read that and do more research. Maybe not on Vanity Fair this time. People will do anything for money. 

No, but neither was R Kelly or OJ Simpson. People with fame and money tend to be able to get out of going to jail, and no one was more famous than MJ and he certainly had tons of money to pay people off. Yes, people will do anything for money, including sell their kids to a pedo, get their kids to lie for millions...or for a permanent visa to the US. What were they going to get if they won vs getting ten times more to shut up? 

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBEY
25 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

Was he found guilty or charged of anything? You should probably read that and do more research. Maybe not on Vanity Fair this time. People will do anything for money. 

Sis for him to go to court and be formally accused there HAS to be evidence first hand.

During trial, they just didn’t 100% believe, with the evidence and testimonies they had, that he was guilty.

Like I'd get raped tomorrow and go to court and even if I'm telling the truth they could release him for lack of evidence, it happens :shrug:

24 minutes ago, Christian Haines said:

Ah yeah "evidence" that proved absolutely nothing and that he was acquitted from/invesitgated by the FBI for 10 years for but okay sureeeeeeee.Also nothing in that list also supports him being a pedophile with factual evidence so uh okay? You have absolutely no point here.

You can't deny there's been TONS of fishy things like him sleeping with boys, bringing them on tour etc. "okay sureeeeeeeeeeee"

OBEY
18 minutes ago, Didymus said:

He was never acquitted from that evidence though... yes, the jury found him not guilty but by their own account there actually was evidence, just not enough to have him sent to jail. Those facts from Vanity Fair are correct. They do not prove sexual abuse but they definitely would be more than enough proof if this was about some random guy living two blocks from you.

That obviously doesn't mean he was guilty but what it does mean is that all of you MJ fans screaming "there's no evidence" are just being super unrealistic about the whole thing. There is a lot of factual evidence about MJ engaging in highly inappropriate behavior with children. Don't act like it's such a stretch to believe something fishy might have been going on.

Also, about the whole "do your own research thing" :rip: There's plenty of people (like me) who have done their research just fine and who are still not convinced Michael is innocent of any wrongdoing. I really don't like how you guys are painting the "if you don't believe he's innocent you can't have done your own thinking" picture. Completely unfair. Not to mention, most of the receipts you guys are bringing are written or made directly by hardcore MJ fans. How is that thinking for yourself?

16 minutes ago, Whispering said:

It wasn't a 10 year investigation. It was 5 separate instances the FBI was utilized to investigate Jackson. They weren't toiling day and night for 10 years straight

1. The documentation of when a London Dj claimed that when he was a boy Jackson would jerk off while they talked on the phone.

2. A crazed stalker who was sending threatening letters to Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson and various newspaper publications. He was arrested for making threats against the president and even broke into Jackson's parents house.

3. In 93 for prosecutive strategies, possible federal charges and use of the FBI office in Manila to interview 2 former house workers of Jackson's who claimed to witness Jackson fondling boys. 

4. In 04 for prosecutive strategies and use of CART(Computer Analysis Response Team) for Jackson's hard drives. 

5. Investigating the possibility of a terrorist attack during the 05 Jackson trial seeing it as a soft target for publicity.

Some of y’all are getting fake facts that have been repeated over and over so many times by super fans, y’all are repeating it without knowing the details behind the information. 

I love both of you.

OBEY
6 minutes ago, Whispering said:

No, but neither was R Kelly or OJ Simpson. People with fame and money tend to be able to get out of going to jail, and no one was more famous than MJ and he certainly had tons of money to pay people off. Yes, people will do anything for money, including sell their kids to a pedo, get their kids to lie for millions...or for a permanent visa to the US. What were they going to get if they won vs getting ten times more to shut up? 

You're right and it's well known. 

Didn't Michael actually pay one of his accusers and his family so things wouldn't drag? Like most of time if u really didn't do anything u don’t mind going in court to prove it :shrug:

17 minutes ago, Whispering said:

First of all, OJ’s case was completely different so please just don’t. Second there was more than enough evidence to send R Kelly to prison to rot and as you may have noticed he was arrested. I don’t know how these con people spend the money they receive in these cases nor do I care. Michael Jackson was investigated by the FBI not the California PD. And if you feel so strongly about it then why not have the same energy towards the parents of these “victims” who chose money over integrity? They didn’t have to take any money, they chose to! These people who -if these were true- essentially pimped out their children to him. I mean it’s full circle. I don’t believe that after 10 years of him being dead they want anything other than money but if you all wanna keep attacking a dead man the be my guess.

geusst1235
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

You're right and it's well known. 

Didn't Michael actually pay one of his accusers and his family so things wouldn't drag? Like most of time if u really didn't do anything u don’t mind going in court to prove it :shrug:

Jackson’s insurance agency footed the bill. It was an unanimous decision by Jackson’s legal council and Jackson was pressured to resolve the case by his music label, Sony Music.

gagaisitalian
1 hour ago, Christian Haines said:

Nope there is literally ZERO proof.There was no new evidence even present in the doc,but of course people are lazy and cannot do their own research and assume the accuser is always 100% right.

There was DNA proof in certain instances. But go off, support a pedophile, I guess.

DpHitch1992
1 hour ago, Christian Haines said:

Nope there is literally ZERO proof.There was no new evidence even present in the doc,but of course people are lazy and cannot do their own research and assume the accuser is always 100% right.

I had this opinion and then I did some 'real research'. When you actually look at the evidence and the actual facts, it's quite disturbing. Totally respect your opinion but if you were to take any sexual allegations out of the picture...it's still pretty messed how he acted around these young boys 

geusst1235
1 minute ago, gagaisitalian said:

There was DNA proof in certain instances. But go off, support a pedophile, I guess.

In what instances? Links?

Didymus
26 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

link

and source

https://www.mjfacts.com/resources/011805pltreqaseemd.pdf

Page 2. Look up those books. Basically designed for male pedophiles. My memory was faulty though, they only found the kids' fingerprints on adult p-rnographic material (equally troubling imo, as showing kids that kind of material is a classic grooming practice). But he did keep the "nude boys books" in a locked filing cabinet away from his other p-rnographic books, which means he treasured them.

Again, no hard evidence. But it's still evidence. And, again, it would be more than enough evidence for parents trying to keep their kids safe if this wasn't about a celebrity. Now, once more, this does not mean Michael is guilty. But the only reason imaginable for people to look at the evidence that is there and say "he's totally innocent, how can you think otherwise" is because they are fans. No one knows the truth. But there is more than enough reason to be suspicious. That's literally all. I don't understand how that's already too much for some of you. We're talking about a grown man who paid parents to sleep with their kid in the same bed, like, how much do you need?

gagaisitalian
Just now, Christian Haines said:

In what instances? Links?

I believe it discussed it in the documentary so I'm trying to find a link, but the boy's fingerprints were found on ****os in Neverland and then one other thing that was obviously an illegal act on Michael's part. If I find it online I'll link.

gagaisitalian

To anyone defending him, WHO THE **** pays someone 23 million dollars for silence if they're not guilty?

That's all the proof you need, sickos.

OBEY
Just now, Didymus said:

https://www.mjfacts.com/resources/011805pltreqaseemd.pdf

Page 1. Look up those books. Basically designed for male pedophiles. My memory was faulty though, they only found the kids' fingerprints on adult p-rnographic material (equally troubling imo, as showing kids that kind of material is a classic grooming practice). But he did keep the "nude boys books" in a locked filing cabinet away from his other p-rnographic books, which means he treasured them.

Again, no hard evidence. But it's still evidence. And, again, it would be more than enough evidence for parents trying to keep their kids safe if this wasn't about a celebrity. Now, once more, this does not mean Michael is guilty. But the only reason imaginable for people to look at the evidence that is there and say "he's totally innocent, how can you think otherwise" is because they are fans. No one knows the truth. But there is more than enough reason to be suspicious. That's literally all. I don't understand how that's already too much for some of you. We're talking about a grown man who paid parents to sleep with their kid in the same bed, like, how much do you need?

Yeah. And in court of laws they don't want a bit of evidence, they want evidence that 100% proves OUT OF ANY DOUBT the accused did it, which rarely happens.

I can't, in my right mind, look at all the different stuff that has come out and say that he didn’t do nothing at all. Maybe there was no sexual assault, but we can't close our eyes and say that nothing happened. Come on !

1 minute ago, gagaisitalian said:

To anyone defending him, WHO THE **** pays someone 23 million dollars for silence if they're not guilty?

What kind of parent accepts it knowing that someone may have molested their child? It’s all for money.

geusst1235
3 minutes ago, gagaisitalian said:

Uh Jackson’s insurance agency footed the bill. It was an unanimous decision by Jackson’s legal council and Jackson was pressured to resolve the case by his music label, Sony Music.They forced him to this decision because of course they wanted him to continue to tour,and make music which would mean they get more money.That's all Sony cared about.

Archived