Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

MJ's music dropped from BBC Radio 2

Rifek

Featured Posts

Reginald

I hope Gaga never has any shady allegations appear :saladga:

Because like, MJ has been dead for ten years. The only ones who can speak on his behalf are going to be very biased one way or another

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DelusionalGaga
1 minute ago, Christian Haines said:

Uh what evidence is there against him? Oh yeah thats right nothing. :ohwell:

Most cases of sexual assault cannot be proven. What kind of evidence are victims supposed to provide? Especially children? 

ImpossiblePrincess
21 hours ago, Rifek said:

BBC Radio 2 have apparently dropped Michael Jackson songs from its playlists ahead of the release of Channel 4 documentary Leaving Neverland, which details new child sex abuse claims.

According to The Times, BBC Radio 2 appears to have quietly dropped Jackson's music from its playlists and that a decision was made last week to not play any of his songs on the station.

The BBC said: “We consider each piece of music on its own merits and decisions what we play on different network are always made with relevant audiences and context in mind.”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/radio/what-to-listen-to/michael-jacksons-music-dropped-bbc-radio-2-amid-claims-child/

:nooo:

Fu k them and everyone in this thread who’s actual trash believing this

EDIT- seeing as I received a stupid amount of warning points I’d like to say a big **** you towards those people who gave me then, pathetic grow up if me saying trash offends you. 

😂 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

There’s literally no evidence of him being a pedo and now we’re gonna start believing these people deciding to start talking years after this guy is dead and not able to defend himself? It’s disgraceful! I think it’s time GGD members start researching and stop jumping on every band wagon cuz now you all just seem VERY IGNORANT & IMMATURE! 

Ryusei

the people saying there's ZERO proof :saladga: there definitely is but it's not enough to prove any abuse. with no conviction during his lifetime this seems pretty unnecessary tbh seems like a knee-jerk reaction. Most people just go off what others say instead of forming their own opinions. I'm kind of 50/50 i think there is something very strange about it all but I'm not going around screaming "PEDO" either.. there are so many facets to this story that it's way too complicated to have the public understand all POVs so most people are either hardcore defenders or accusers :saladga: in a way you could almost see it as ultimate masterplan to never be guilty. 

Also people keep talking about Wade but Wade isnt the only accuser and every defender only seems to focus on the ones that were out for extortion, like be fair and look at everyone you cant just dismiss people to make everything fit the narrative in your head.

Musery

FfFfFfFF

When discussing about about Dr Luke I noticed there was an almost unanimous response that a victim should always be trusted. What happened now? What is different?

For the record, I'm one of the ones that believes one deserves the benefit of the doubt. 

Weasel
15 minutes ago, August3 said:

This is sad. Even if he were guilty, which we'll never know, we should always seperate art from the artist. 

What is this statement tbh. Anybody, regardless of their career/job, should face consequences for their actions. 

FYI; not saying Michael Jackson deserves this since I don't want to be part of that conversation. 

Gracious Gaga

Oh I’m sure he touched some boys a couple times :shrug: what kind of proof do you guys expect tho? He video taped it every time it happened? :laughga:  

♥ Kindness Police.

geusst1235
10 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Most cases of sexual assault cannot be proven. What kind of evidence are victims supposed to provide? Especially children? 

He was investigated by the FBI for 10 years and they found nothing.He went through a vigorous trial(which ended earlier than anticipated because they flew through the "evidence" so quickly) and was acquitted.Sorry I'm not going to believe the words of someone like Wade who continued to be HEAVILY involved with the Jackson family even years after MJ's death until he ran out of money and lost a gig,which just so happened to lead to this literally right after.Nothing adds up at all,and sorry but again there is absolutely nothing that even remotely makes me believe them.Even the doc contained no new evidence aside from letters(which btw he sent to EVERYONE with the exact same words,etc,even when he was a child so unless he was grooming adults as a child it means absolutely nothing) and videos from MJ that were apparently used for "grooming".In fact I can send you quite literally dozens of similar letters by him that are the exact same.There is no proof nor a consistent storyline as a matter of fact their story changed MULTIPLE times.

imwoahvicky

y'all dumb, Robson's career is literally built off of him lying, the documentary was biased trash cause they're desperate for making cash, the whole point was to persuade you through graphic and horrific imagery

you can literally google anything off of that documentary and it'll show up on google as twisted or just downright wrong, not to mention their stories are a literal copy of a fiction story published back in 1996

not to mention that Robson and Safechuck literally described two different abusers and lied about the year they met up :awkney: if you noticed, the whole documentary sells this point of their "stories being so parallel" yet...they aren't at all?

are we really going to believe two accusers who have dozens of flaws in their stories over the FBI who investigated him for 10 years? it just doesn't make any sense

https://themichaeljacksonallegations.com/2019/02/25/a-critical-analysis-of-leaving-neverland/

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Judas Oyster

I must watch it because I'm skeptical. I'm even considering a tattoo of him bc I've always loved his songs and empowerful lyrics.

imwoahvicky

also the blatant racism in the documentary, case closed, Robson is pressed and wants to profit off of him, this documentary spits on real victims and you should all be ashamed for believing this is even remotely true 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

geusst1235
1 minute ago, imwoahvicky said:

y'all dumb, Robson's career is literally built off of him lying, the documentary was biased trash cause they're desperate for making cash, the whole point was to persuade you through graphic and horrific imagery

you can literally google anything off of that documentary and it'll show up on google as twisted or just downright wrong, not to mention their stories are a literal copy of a fiction story published back in 1996

not to mention that Robson and Safechuck literally described two different abusers and lied about the year they met up :awkney: if you noticed, the whole documentary sells this point of their "stories being so parallel" yet...they aren't at all?

are we really going to believe two accusers who have dozens of flaws in their stories over the FBI who investigated him for 10 years? it just doesn't make any sense

https://themichaeljacksonallegations.com/2019/02/25/a-critical-analysis-of-leaving-neverland/

THANK YOU! Someone who actually did research and isn't just believing an accusation blindly.

Queen Bitch
12 minutes ago, Weasel said:

What is this statement tbh. Anybody, regardless of their career/job, should face consequences for their actions. 

FYI; not saying Michael Jackson deserves this since I don't want to be part of that conversation. 

But Michael wouldn't be able to face any consequences anyway since he's dead.

imwoahvicky
Just now, Christian Haines said:

THANK YOU! Someone who actually did research and isn't just believing an accusation blindly.

the tea spilled in that link can go on for pages and includes receipts of court documents, debunks their claims, etc. it's literally right in our faces that it's all a ruse, yet we MUST believe them for some odd reason :awkney:

not to mention they claimed he was throwing these children around like it was a 'sex ring' yet all his lifelong friends are coming out of the woodwork saying it's not true? like... 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Archived