Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Gaga song do you relate to the most?

shame

Featured Posts

AJRocketMan

In B4 the potheads of GGD say “Mary Jane Holland”. :gaysia:

Anyways, in congruence with my vices, “Dope” and “Dancin’ in Circles”. They both have completely opposite tones and styles but it really makes sense once you hear my story. While I’ve never had a substance abuse problem like Gaga has, I didn’t need one to be an addict—****ography was my drug. I’ve been addicted for over 10 years now. Add to that masturbation, which is often what I do when I have a free day and don’t have any plans. “Dope” represents the repentant side of me and “Dancin’ in Circles” represents the shameless side of me.

While there are other songs of hers that parallel my own life (Gypsy, ARTPOP, Sexxx Dreams, Bad Kids, Hair, Born This Way), those two are the most prominent examples of Gaga songs that pertain to who I am as a person.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiCURE 6

Sexxx Dreams

Because it perfectly describes my feeling. In fact, I have a crush on a straight guy :laughga:

And I had many X Dreams with him ! :v: 

But I know that it won't really happen because he has a girlfriend... :ladyhaha:

SharkmanthaC
1 hour ago, dynamite said:

Applause 

Hide contents

Except nobody cheers for me 

Hide contents

:awkney:

Hide contents

:(

I will cheer for you. :party: :applause:

Diamond Heart - because I know I'm not perfect but I try to show kindness as much as possible.

Grigio Girls - I think this one just because of my age.  

she/her/hers

LibraOctober98

I've always felt a spiritual connection to Highway Unicorn. Always searching for someone to love (because I'm a dumb Libra), lonely sometimes... gay rainbow syrup 

dynamite
31 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I will cheer for you. :party: :applause:

Diamond Heart - because I know I'm not perfect but I try to show kindness as much as possible.

Grigio Girls - I think this one just because of my age.  

Aw thanks :excited:

Diamond heart99
2 hours ago, T Swizzle said:

Gypsy because I am lonely a lot due to depression bc of my parents death 

Count me in on if you ever want to talk message me. I will gab for hours like the old lady I am!

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Mike Raffle
3 hours ago, Woohoo said:

Marry The Night

tumblr_oprk6qVnyH1qc5i9so1_500.gif

My theme while I am in college. I plan to do a drag performance to this song in May!

shame
2 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

Joanne - because I know that gut wrenching feeling of holding a dying loved one's hand and wanting them to stay more than anything in the world.

Perfect Illusion - because I dumped my fiancé around the same time of her break up with Taylor and it was my anthem and still is. "It wasn't love! It was a perfect illusion".

I don't like Hair but I love the lyric "I just wanna be me, I just wanna be free" because I've been stifled my whole life. 

that is heartbreaking. I am extremely close to my grandmother and i absolutely dread the day this happens to me. It's really hard to accept the fact that they won't be there forever.

angels forever, forever angels

shame
1 hour ago, AJRocketMan said:

In B4 the potheads of GGD say “Mary Jane Holland”. :gaysia:

Anyways, in congruence with my vices, “Dope” and “Dancin’ in Circles”. They both have completely opposite tones and styles but it really makes sense once you hear my story. While I’ve never had a substance abuse problem like Gaga has, I didn’t need one to be an addict—****ography was my drug. I’ve been addicted for over 10 years now. Add to that masturbation, which is often what I do when I have a free day and don’t have any plans. “Dope” represents the repentant side of me and “Dancin’ in Circles” represents the shameless side of me.

While there are other songs of hers that parallel my own life (Gypsy, ARTPOP, Sexxx Dreams, Bad Kids, Hair, Born This Way), those two are the most prominent examples of Gaga songs that pertain to who I am as a person.

Addiction sucks and is serious no matter what it pertains to. I wish you best and hope one day you can move on from yours. :hug:

angels forever, forever angels

Sneaky Oliver

Bad Romance because I always love so hard and carelessly and I’m always looking for strong and deep connections. This “i-want-you-so-bad-it-hurts” vibe :wtf:

Just Another Day because I have to cope with feelings of loneliness, insecurity and sadness on a daily basis and I try my best to be kind and caring for myself! And to stay hopeful and positive :sara:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

lilmunzter

The Edge of Glory 

becuse I live life on the edge. Halfway between heaven and hell. :oops:

Archived