Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

'After Neverland': Oprah analyzes Jackson’s accusations

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen

What seals the deal for me is the reverberating impact on the families. That emotion is real and cannot be faked. Wade's wife refused to allow Wade's mother into their home for months because she blamed her (rightly, most would argue) for failing to protect Wade from the molestation -- that's how deep this goes. So MJ fans/defenders are really believing Wade lies to his brother, sister, mother, wife, friends, everyone, causes deep and lasting wounds and rifts, all for a bit of cash and attention? Sure. 🙄 Come on...

I was horrified even by the tangible, undeniable things they showed. The dozens of faxes with "I love you"s, the video and audio he recorded himself, the phone calls, the weird photoshoots, the constant doting... It's just so disturbing even if you don't think he molested anyone.

All the criminal accusations aside, the fact he slept in the same bed with children that weren't his own for months is just creepy as **** and should make anyone pause. This is unjustifiable no matter what way you spin it!!!

The graphical details of the assaults were extremely difficult to hear. It's so difficult to imagine how an adult might be attracted to a seven year old... 

After seeing fans of R Kelly man the ramparts in his defense, I am not surprised to see MJ fans do the same. I guess art trumps pedophilia and abuse for some people...

I was viscerally angry at the parents while the accusers were telling their story in the film, particularly at Robson’s mother, Joy. Even in her accounting of learning the truth, all she spoke of was how it effected her. She even claimed that she still has refused to hear the full details of what her son experienced.

She left her 7 year old child alone with MJ. Let her child sleep alone in a grown man’s bed, left her family and traveled across the world to bring her child closer to MJ. I refuse to believe that she never suspected what was happening. What she did was tantamount to selling her child in to sex slavery. The reaction of Robson’s wife and older brother seem completely justified in their disgust for her.

The second part of the documentary "Leaving Neverland" even buoys the first, because it actually addresses all the credibility issues the fans say the two have, and it includes some (pretty damning) depictions of the fans, and Jackson's lawyers, engaging in pretty blatant discrediting tactics. And what is most persuasive is probably all the inner turmoil it caused within the family, and how much genuine love the families still have for Jackson and how they still have positive things to say about him. What's really interesting is that the documentary doesn't actually address tons of other evidence against Michael Jackson - there's actually tons of stuff outside of these two boys, La Toya Jackson and Jermaine Jackson both made cautious statements that suggested they thought something was wrong as early as the early '80s, there's the story about his maid having seen things, a different boy apparently positively ID'd marks on Jackson's penis, visitors to Neverland often had to sign nondisclosure agreements, Jackson hired gang members to work at Neverland during the trial, which people felt was partly to intimidate staff into not speaking out, there's a story about Jackson taking a train across country with a young boy and some passengers in a nearby room hearing noises that were questionable enough to have them alert the train staff, Jackson's business advisor Myung-Ho Lee said Jackson was vindictive to people (which makes sense when you remember he basically stole The Beatles' music from Paul McCartney even after McCartney asked him not to) and said that Jackson routinely shared his hotel suites with 10-13 year old boys when traveling around the world. And they don't include any of this in the documentary, which to me shows the documentary isn't at all about slandering Jackson, because there's so much more material they could have used but didn't.

To me there was never a good enough reason for why an adult man should be routinely sharing a bed with children that are not related to him. Having seen the documentary I don’t understand how anyone can possibly say these men are lying.

I am not saying this to blame them for not coming forward sooner, but with the evidence (faxes and videos) that they both had, they could have put MJ behind bars if they would have testified against. The faxes just gutted me. They were love notes to a 7 year old.

When the police raided MJ’s home in 1993 they found, locked in his bedroom file cabinet, two naked photographs of young boys. One was of a boy named Jonathan Spence that MJ used to pal around with and have sleep overs with. The FBI never really investigated MJ at all. He was investigated by local enforcement, who did occasionally enlist the FBI for specific tasks, interviews, whatever. But he was never under “FBI Investigation” per se, and certainly not thoroughly and for ten years straight.

The FBI didn't investigate him for 10-13 years. They assisted local law enforcement from time to time, but the FBI was never full on investigating MJ.

I personally believe the accusers but I know others don't so can we reach some form of common ground by agreeing that it is weird for a 30+ year old man to share a bed with pre pubescent boys that aren't his own?

Gosh at this point, you have a better chance of convincing an ardent Fox News viewer that Donald Trump is a Russian asset than convincing an MJ stan that he molested boys...

I just wanted to say one last thing: When people attack Wade and James from #LeavingNeverland they are sending a strong message to sexual abuse victims showing that it’s not safe to speak up, that they’ll be judged and that despite their suffering and trauma it is them who will be put on public trial

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ziggy
6 hours ago, Didymus said:

I never said I believed the victims. I totally agree with you, except that I find that most MJ fans actually do have a big problem with admitting Michael's behavior was inappropriate.

Really? Oi I’m sorry. Well at least know that I’ve run into a lot who are big fans who, though might understand why someone like him did what he did, definitely don’t see it as appropriate. Thank goodness our world has some diversity lol

I would say I’m a fan of MJ’s, and because of that I’ve read a lot about this case to know if someone I revere is on the up and up. This is such a bizarre case that, honestly, I don’t think we’ll ever have a clear answer because of how widely publicized it was in tabloids. It’s kind of like how the media ruined the OJ case. It directly interfered with the courts here as well which is tragic whether he did it or not because no matter which side you land on someone’s life was absolutely demolished by this becoming such a spectacle.

Enzo

The amount of people seeing MJ as a God :triggered:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

doppelganger

Watched the Oprah interview. That was harrowing ! I can give MJ the benefit of the doubt, and that realistically we will never have total proof of the incidents. But I wouldn’t discredit the words of the victims which we as a society always result to victim blaming. 

Archived